When Trying to Launch Game on PC App the Shortcut has an Incorrect Path

Discus and support When Trying to Launch Game on PC App the Shortcut has an Incorrect Path in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I recently installed FH5. I installed it on my D drive like I have with other games. Whenever I try and launch the game I get an error saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patacade, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Patacade
    Patacade Guest

Hello I recently installed FH5. I installed it on my D drive like I have with other games. Whenever I try and launch the game I get an error saying that the path does not exist. It seems to think that the game is on my C drive even though it is installed on my D drive. It does not matter if I try and launch the game through the app itself or the desktop shortcut I get the same error. I have installed other games onto my D drive and they all work fine without this error. Is there any way to change the pathing of the shortcut so I do not get this error?

When Trying to Launch Game on PC App the Shortcut has an Incorrect Path [​IMG]

When Trying to Launch Game on PC App the Shortcut has an Incorrect Path [​IMG]

:)

Patacade, Nov 13, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: