When trying to buy xbox game pass the xbox app crashes windows 10

Discus and support When trying to buy xbox game pass the xbox app crashes windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Already restpring scbos app and microsoft store as well as uninstalling and installing back again, nothing works, every time I click "join for X amount... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juan Perez Plaza, Jun 21, 2023.

1. When trying to buy xbox game pass the xbox app crashes windows 10

Already restpring scbos app and microsoft store as well as uninstalling and installing back again, nothing works, every time I click "join for X amount of money" it just crashes

:)

Juan Perez Plaza, Jun 21, 2023
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

The game closes without giving error

Hello DiegoAriza Rivas,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Wolfenstein and other Xbox Game Pass games are crashing when you try to play with a friend. Do both accounts own Xbox Game Pass? The ability to

share Xbox Game Pass games
    is a feature on the Xbox One, but it is not available on a Windows 10 computer. We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . We have a support article that provides
    troubleshooting for games crashing on Windows 10
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly try buying the subscription on the Microsoft store website. Juan.

Simply search "PC Game Pass" or "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" on the Microsoft Store website.
  4. darkist1 Win User

How do i update games from game pass pc

Hi AuzoW,

You can try these steps :

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

1. Check if you have the right Game Pass
    2. Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App
    3. Update to the latest Windows 10 version
    4. Admin privileges for Games
    5. Give Admin privileges for Games
    6. Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    7. Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work
    8. Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live
  5. A Skilled Shot Win User

Game Pass on PC not working.

So on your PC you need to make sure the
    game pass ultimate account is signed into the
    Microsoft store app, You might want to try installing the
    xbox(beta) app
    on windows as well and try downloading from there.

Not all of the game pass games between Xbox and PC are the same, the xbox(beta) app will show you all the available and installed windows game pass games

US xbox(beta)

CAN xbox(beta)
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game Pass for PC, Not recognizing purchased game as being purchased. Outer Worlds

For you use the Game Pass on PC with Windows 10, try this steeps:

1 Open the Xbox(beta) App [the Game Pass run for this App and then;

2 Try run the Game
Thema:

1. When trying to buy xbox game pass the xbox app crashes windows 10 - Similar Threads - trying buy game

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  4. First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...: First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to find and play GTA V and cant do it. App asked to pay. Maybe i cant understand something?...
  5. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  6. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  7. Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.: I bought a game for 70$ "TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE" ultimate edition and now when I click on it it says chose the plan that's right for you GAME PASS ULTIMATE AND GAMEPASS CORE "PLESE FIX...
  8. Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.: I've installed the game from my library within the xbox app, surely that proves I already own the game. 388725c2-a7d7-48f2-b034-4ec4e36c5164
  9. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  10. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3