When trying to add Grid 2 to games list/starting download of the game it says "Show ...

Discus and support When trying to add Grid 2 to games list/starting download of the game it says "Show ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i want to download this free backwards compatible game called Grid 2 but it says "Show Price" instead of buy. I have Gold membership. I would want... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NeroOlli, May 4, 2016.

1. NeroOlli
    NeroOlli Guest

When trying to add Grid 2 to games list/starting download of the game it says "Show ...

So i want to download this free backwards compatible game called Grid 2 but it says "Show Price" instead of buy. I have Gold membership. I would want to have help before 16th day.So when i press the "Show price" button it opens a new window and there it
    tells about that it is backwards compatible game and it can be played in Xbox One and Xbox 360 and then i press continue and then it says that my account cannot be used to buy this kind of things in Xbox.com but i'm using Xbox One.

I can't wait to play this game but it's blocking me so could someone genius help me?

:)

NeroOlli, May 4, 2016
  2. LoftyBee
    LoftyBee Guest
    The Walking Dead Episode 2

[quote user="Senses Fai1ed"]

You'll have to redownload your profile when xbox get around to updating the achievements for the game.

Poor show MS, poor show

[/quote]

It's odd.

When I look at achievement list, it says I have 8 of 8, when I click on the game it says I got 9 of 16 ...

LoftyBee, May 4, 2016
  3. Slaymacht
    Slaymacht Guest
    Games for gold

I'm trying to download saints row IV for free with gold but instead of install button it says "show price" , when I click show price nothing happens . Anyway around this??

Slaymacht, May 4, 2016
  4. DarkrPhi
    DarkrPhi Guest

Ya you are getting that error because you are a child account you have two options

1st use a parental account with gold not home gold to download the contentI

2nd use an xbox360

The xbox one parental permissions aren't compatible with 360 that's why unrestricted doesn't work on bc titles

If you are 18 look up the promote my account to adult proccess on this website

You need to.follow there copa rules are fax or email a copy of your photo ID to get it changed

DarkrPhi, May 4, 2016
  5. XGN November
    XGN November Guest
    What Darki said is true, what you will have to do is have your parent account either allow that game, or to remove the restrictions on your account. However it is not possible to hangs your account from child to regular, most restriction can be removed via
    the settings.

XGN November, Nov 2, 2018
  6. XGN November Win User

When trying to add Grid 2 to games list/starting download of the game it says "Show price"

What Darki said is true, what you will have to do is have your parent account either allow that game, or to remove the restrictions on your account. However it is not possible to hangs your account from child to regular, most restriction can be removed via
    the settings.
  7. DarkrPhi Win User

When trying to add Grid 2 to games list/starting download of the game it says "Show price"

Ya you are getting that error because you are a child account you have two options

1st use a parental account with gold not home gold to download the contentI

2nd use an xbox360

The xbox one parental permissions aren't compatible with 360 that's why unrestricted doesn't work on bc titles

If you are 18 look up the promote my account to adult proccess on this website

You need to.follow there copa rules are fax or email a copy of your photo ID to get it changed
  8. DamTheMan78 Win User

I thought Fable 3 was supposed to be free?

The offer is still showing up on the dashboard as Free to download but when you click it is says £29.99 and if you choose pay with points it says 3200 ms points. if its expired why is it still listed as free? and defense grid is 800ms points.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Grid 2 - Back compat

Hey there RTA nOsKiLLs!

Sorry to hear about the issue! If you haven't already, I suggest trying a few steps to see if we can get the updated content to be reflected on your Xbox One console:

• First, Uninstall Grid 2 from your Xbox One console by navigating to My Games & Apps.
    • Under the Games tab select Grid 2 and press the Menu button.
    • Select Manage Game and select Grid 2 again.
    • Press the Menu button and select Uninstall.
    • From the Home screen of you Xbox One console, scroll to the left and select Settings.
    • Select All Settings, then select System.
    • Select Storage and then select Clear Local Xbox 360 Storage.
    • After your console has performed a restart, insert the Grid 2 disc to install the game again.
    • After the game has installed, try launching Grid 2 to see if you are able to access the previously purchased cars.
    Give the suggested steps a try and be sure to let us know the results. Thanks in advance!
  10. Xsjadoblayde Win User

Project zero 2 (PAL) wont play on my 360 /AKA Fatal frame 2

sorry...xbox.com/support.

and the message just says the game couldnt start, try downloading it again.

It knows its Project zero 2 as it shows the name on my start page!
Thema:

1. When trying to add Grid 2 to games list/starting download of the game it says "Show ... - Similar Threads - trying add Grid

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it?: I’m trying to add my Xbox 360 onto the app but it’s not coming up how do I do it? ca277c9d-7302-4926-93bb-2c76fc97e229
  4. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  5. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  6. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  7. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  8. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  9. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...
  10. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...