When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

Discus and support When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Danceman99, May 20, 2024.

1. Danceman99
    Danceman99 Guest

When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks.

:)

Danceman99, May 20, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and installed?

The only thing being turned off is the ability to make a new purchases on the 360 store only
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

name change for xbox 360

The store on the Xbox 360 will be shutting down in July 2024. You won't be able to make purchases on a 360 after that date. - Xbox 360 store will close July 2024

If after the 360 marketplace shuts down and you want to change your gamertag, you can do so either on an Xbox One, or through the website. Change Xbox live gamertag

Anything purchased from the 360 marketplace prior to its shutdown remains yours as you purchased it.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox 360 profiles not downloading/ Xbox 360 live down?

july 2024 is when the store for 360 side shuts, all the BC games will still be purchasable on xbox one and newer and all functionality should be ok too.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

When the xbox 360 store shuts down will I still be able to update games

Hi, Hunter. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

You can still download a game along with its latest game updates even if it has been delisted or if the store has been turned down as long as you own or have a license of a game on your account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can you use a Xbox Gift Card on the Xbox 360 Console in 2024?

Currently yes you can. The 360 marketplace is being shut down in July, but you can still purchase anything that's available there until then.
Thema:

1. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and... - Similar Threads - 360 store shuts

2. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  3. Why is the 360 store getting shutting down

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the 360 store getting shutting down: The good old 360 made in 2005 why is the store going away and never coming back again f0300b8d-e1ea-47c6-998a-032a7dede47c
  4. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  5. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  6. Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?: I know the 360 store is shutting down in July of next year and I was wondering if all games will become available on Xbox one once the 360 store shuts down? A lot of my favorite games such as...
  7. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  8. How do you feel about the xbox 360 store shutting down next year?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you feel about the xbox 360 store shutting down next year?: I personally find it unacceptable. Microsoft is a almost 3 trillion dollar company with unlimited resources. They've said multiple times that games preservation is important to them but dozens of...
  9. When the xbox 360 store shuts down will I still be able to update games

in XBoX on Consoles
    When the xbox 360 store shuts down will I still be able to update games: A lot of 360 games require an update as soon as they are put in will this still be possible once the Xbox 360 store closes 89eec971-408a-4b50-801f-fb74f0666c5e
  10. If the Xbox 360 store were to shut down, would I still be able to download the full...

in XBoX on Windows
    If the Xbox 360 store were to shut down, would I still be able to download the full...: Hi, I've heard some articles about the Xbox 360 Marketplace shutting down in May of this year, and I was wondering If I could still purchase full versions of demos I downloaded after the store...