When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat

Discus and support When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat, it really hinders the stream experience and lately I don't even have the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Constant-Factor6694, Jan 15, 2023.

1. When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat

When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat, it really hinders the stream experience and lately I don't even have the motivation to stream since I found that out :/

submitted by /u/Constant-Factor6694
    [link] [comments]

/u/Constant-Factor6694, Jan 15, 2023
  2. keatonhough Win User

Streaming on twitch from an Xbox series x

Party chat isn’t the problem it’s when I’m in game chat with friends my stream cannot hear them only me!
  3. HellspawnGaming Win User

Windows Xbox app in game chat

For my part I stream my Xbox on my PC and then I capture the window of the console in Xsplit.

For chatting I create the group of friends via the Xbox PC app before launching the stream of the console on the PC and so we hear the sound of the group of friends in Xsplit at the same time as the game because the software captures what I hear in my headphones.

Then I go back to my console to play.

In short I play on my Xbox but I stream my game on my PC and am in a group of friends on the PC, which stream via Xsplit all on Twitch.
  4. poover Win User

xbox party chat

I'm also unable to hear or chat when in a party when I stream an xbox game on my desktop via the Xbox App; once I stop streaming - chat is restored.
  5. ProfessorFlange Win User

Streaming on twitch from an Xbox series x

Hi guys , i have recently started streaming on xbox and ive ran into a problem that has been known and apparently fixed but i have the problem. When i stream call of duty cold war the stream can hear me but none of my friends in game chat, i dont know if thats the case for every game with a game chat or just cold war but i hope someone can get back to me with a fix!

thank yoy
    Hello,

If streaming from the Xbox itself and you are in party chat each member of the party chat needs to accept to be heard.
  6. Killercrank Win User

Twitch streaming

Whenever I stream on twitch on my Xbox, my chat cant hear my friends in game chat not party just the in-game chat. How do I get them to hear them without a capture card or anything? I have a Kinect sensor.
    As far as I'm aware, that feature is not available at this time. Your friends will need to be in party chat with you and will have to stay in party chat in order for your viewers to hear them.
Thema:

When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat

1. When streaming from console my stream cannot hear my friends on game chat - Similar Threads - streaming console stream

2. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  3. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  4. Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...: Hi, While playing with cloud services or remoting in to my console I get a horizontal line appearing every few seconds. See video here: Recording 2023-11-18 090809.mp4 I have made sure all...
  5. xbox wireless streaming handheld console

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox wireless streaming handheld console: Can the xbox team release a streaming handheld console? PlayStation Portal streaming can use the 2.4g wireless protocol PlayStation Link for local low-latency streaming. The principle is similar...
  6. Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it still not possible to stream from one console to another?: I have a Series X in my living room, a One X in my bedroom. I have Starfield installed on my Series X, in a quick resume state. I want to be able to turn on my Xbox One X in my Bedroom, select...
  7. I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...: I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all necessary settings/restrictions- does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?...
  8. Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube: Hey Xbox. I have one question. How can we not stream at 1080p 60fps on an Xbox Series S/X but on a PS4, You can stream at atleast 720p 60fps. And the PS4 came out in 2014 and Can at least get...
  9. Xbox Streaming App from Console - 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App from Console - 1080p?: It’s not clear to me if the current Xbox App on PC supports 1080p streaming from the Xbox Series X or if the Xbox Game Streaming Test App supports 1080p …or neither? Does anyone know if 1080p is...
  10. Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...: Hey all, I've been having an issue getting Xbox controller(s) to work in games on Windows 11. I have tried many combinations of the following Controller: Elite Elite Series 2 Elite Core 2...