When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

Discus and support When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David Braz1, Apr 16, 2024.

1. David Braz1
    David Braz1 Guest

When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue.

We have tried a power cycle, resetting the Xbox, uninstalling and reloading apps, and clearing MAC alternates. Our videos are still pausing to buffering constantly.

This all started about 7-10 days ago. Any suggestions for resolving this?

:)

David Braz1, Apr 16, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

XBOX Movies and TV Shows Streaming to Phones or Tablets

you Can connect your account with movies anywhere or you can have those movies on Hulu, Amazon, iTunes, and others. Supported studios include Warner Brothers, Sony, Fox, Disney, Universal. Movies from Paramount, MGM, Lionsgate, and independent studios
    are not currently supported
  3. Continue using my Co Win User

Dashboard videos constantly buffer

A lot of the video streaming Apps such as Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon, etc pre-load the video content to a significant amount ahead of your current viewing timeline and will keep doing this as you view the content and/or are paused.

It's likely that the Xbox Video service for dashboard videos and trailers isn't quite as advanced and experiences hiccups in buffering which is especially dependent on your current available bandwidth.

Certain Xbox Videos will allow you to fully download a trailer or other video to your Xbox 360 rather than simply streaming it. This might be a solution for you. Otherwise, perhaps stick to places like Youtube for viewing game trailers et al.
  4. OCRyzen Win User

Paramount Movies

It looks like, Paramount is turning more towards Amazon Instant Video (US) & not dealing with NetFlix anymore..

Paramount, is making Viacom/Paramount movies, available to a wider audience, with a full range of their movies, using their Paramount Movies Application for Xbox 360 etc..
  5. willb1983 Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

I tried this, still not working, I started having this issue last night. The only streaming app that works is sling, Hulu, prime, and Disney plus all have this issue
  6. Necrotic Ulcer Win User

Xbox one S HDR Stutter

I'm having this same issue with Hulu and hbo go all other video streaming apps work fine but I cannot get video streaming to work properly. With Hulu it's video stuttering and with hbogo I have no video or audio. I've spent hours on customer support with
    all aforementioned companies to no avail. Please can anybody help??
Thema:

1. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video... - Similar Threads - streaming anything Hulu

2. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Streaming on twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on twitch: i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f
  6. Audio stutter when streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio stutter when streaming: Hi, I play on the Xbox series s and stream directly to twitch from console and there's always been audio stutter. It's intermittent throughout the stream. My internet connection and speed is...
  7. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  8. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  9. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  10. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39