When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

Discus and support When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nimbus19XX, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Nimbus19XX
    Nimbus19XX Guest

When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured me that my replacement would be exact unless the parts or color options were no longer available. Upon visiting the XDL store and going to design a custom Elite Controller, it would appear that all the same color options and parts I chose are still available. However, my main concern lies with the engraving. Am I going to receive a replacement controller with my custom engraving on it, or simply the same design minus the engraving?

As I've previously stated, I asked this very question to the Xbox Support team member on the phone, and he ensured me multiple times that it would be an exact replacement, complete with my custom engraving. I did some research on Google and it seems that some people who had posted here and on reddit received a replacement without their engraving, or a refurbished controller. I would certainly hope that's not the case, considering I paid $160 for a controller on which the rubber grips started to come off after less than a year of moderate use. My controller does still fall under the year warranty timeframe, hence the Xbox Support team opening a ticket for me.

My main reason for this post is for someone to confirm that what the Xbox Support team member said about an exact replacement including the engraving is true before I ship mine off and possibly end up losing my engraved controller forever.

:)

Nimbus19XX, Apr 25, 2024
  2. s33r Win User

Elite series 2 controller replacement

Warranties cover a like for like replacement if required under that warranty so as far as I know, yes, if you send an Elite series 2 in for replacement you will receive an Elite series 2 back.
  3. AL Vander-Starre Win User

Why is my Xbox One S stuck in Firmware update mode?

Turns out, the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller needed to be replaced.
  4. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

I'd be so on board with that! Definitely would pay to customize my elite series 2 controller!
  5. Johnny Toonz Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Shipping for Replacement

My xbox elite controller 2 had an issue and wasn't responding correctly so I filed a claim to receive a replacement. Now I need to ship the controller in order to receive the replacement but what do I include when I ship the controller? In the directions
    it says not to include removable parts but it is talking about the elite 1 and is not very clear.
    If part of the issue is with the removable parts place everything in a sealable bag such as a ziplock or if you have the original package still place everything back in the box and ship. If the only faulty part is the controller itself then just send the
    controller. I hope this was helpful for you in clearing up the instructions.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox elite series 2 replacement order

Hello Troyd2,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with receiving a replacement for your Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Please use the Contact Us portal to speak to an agent for an update on your replacement.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an... - Similar Threads - sending custom Elite

2. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  3. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  4. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  5. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  6. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  7. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  8. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  9. Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?: Is there something wrong with my account that's blocking me from send a friend request? Please help me solve this issue 05ee4fb6-b8ba-4d95-b3d8-3cdcc043efa9
  10. If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...: If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I receive my same custom controller back or will they send me whatever they have in stock to replace it? Ive...