When season 1 dropped in mw3 it had the vault edition upgrade before it, how come the...

Discus and support When season 1 dropped in mw3 it had the vault edition upgrade before it, how come the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 7505dcba-9a3d-4022-a04f-bfdfd3272d6d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ethan trammell, Dec 7, 2023.

1. When season 1 dropped in mw3 it had the vault edition upgrade before it, how come the...

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

ethan trammell, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

When season 1 dropped in mw3 it had the vault edition upgrade before it, how come the content won’t appear after season 1 of mw3 came out?

Hi Ethan

The "Account" section will be located on the left side of the screen, below the "Game" section. The "Game" section contains options related to the game, such as game mode, difficulty and controls.

To find the "Account" section, follow these steps:

1. Press the options button on your controller.

2. Scroll to the left until you see the "Account" section.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if this information was helpful, remember that your feedback is very important and I will be willing to continue helping you.

Thank you for being so kind and I wish you the best of luck.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

When season 1 dropped in mw3 it had the vault edition upgrade before it, how come the content won’t appear after season 1 of mw3 came out?

hello again Ethan i´m happy than you find out the answer for your problem, was a pleasure help you. Best regards. Oskayra.
  4. ethan trammell Win User

It’s still kinda confusing I don’t see any sections.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Ethan, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

There are several reasons why Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition update content may not appear after Season 1.

One possibility is that the content is not installed on your console. To check, open the Modern Warfare 3 main menu and go to the "DLC" tab. If the Vault Edition content is not listed, you can try to install it manually. To do this, go to the "Buy" tab and select "DLC".

Another possibility is that the content is disabled in your account. To check this, open the main menu of Modern Warfare 3 and go to the "Options" tab. In the "Account" section, look for the "Disabled Content" option. If the Vault edition content is listed, you can try to enable it.

Finally, it is also possible that there is a problem with the game. In this case, you can try restarting the console or reinstalling the game.

If you have tried all of these steps and are still having problems, you can contact Activision customer support to help you troubleshoot the problem.

https://support.activision.com/
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards, Oskayra
  6. ethan trammell Win User

I figured out the problem. I had to buy the upgrade for the owner the game.
Thema:

When season 1 dropped in mw3 it had the vault edition upgrade before it, how come the...

1. When season 1 dropped in mw3 it had the vault edition upgrade before it, how come the... - Similar Threads - season dropped mw3

2. Black ops 2 season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 season pass: I can't access my dlc stuff even though I have my season pass because I'm suspended and can't go on Xbox live 70145df1-d64d-4949-b0f0-38ae4bddb485
  3. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  4. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  5. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  6. Black Ops 2 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 season pass not working: I installed the black ops 2 season pass and none of the skins or zombies map will show up, it says I have purchased them and that they are installed but it isn’t there even though I had them...
  7. MW3 Season 1 update issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 Season 1 update issue: My Season 1 update just keeps saying “download stopped” at 0%. I have done a soft reset and hard reset on my Xbox. I have even uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall, but the game will not...
  8. Fortnite chapter 5 season 1 has crashed on launch for 3 days now on xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite chapter 5 season 1 has crashed on launch for 3 days now on xbox series X: I have reinstalled the game and it is still greying out before crashing. Over 20 attempts, each crashing. Why is my xbox series x crashing while booting fortnite?...
  9. Fortnite Season 5 Chapter 1 on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Season 5 Chapter 1 on Xbox Series S: Hello. I just tried getting on the new chapter 5 season 1 of Fortnite and my game constantly keeps crashing despite me restarting my Xbox and redownloading the entire game. Is there anything else...
  10. Season Pass - content drop dates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass - content drop dates: For those that have the Season Pass... Does anyone know of the exact dates when the DLC drops? I've been looking around for this information and haven't found anything....