When running Sims 4 for the second time it gives me an error (damaged element) and forces...

Discus and support When running Sims 4 for the second time it gives me an error (damaged element) and forces... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello good! My daughter loves SIMS 4, and when i install it on my Xbox Series S she can play without any problems. But when you turn off the console,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jose y Pili Vazquez Mora, Sep 4, 2023.

1. When running Sims 4 for the second time it gives me an error (damaged element) and forces...

Hello good!

My daughter loves SIMS 4, and when i install it on my Xbox Series S she can play without any problems.

But when you turn off the console, and then try to start it again, you get the error message "You are trying to run a corrupted item, please uninstall the game", with a large code afterward.

If i reinstall it it works again, but i´m tired of uninstalling and reinstalling the game every time my daughter wants to play SIMS 4.

Do you know how this problem cab be solved?

[Buenas!

A mi hija le encanta SIMS 4, y cuando lo instalo en mi Xbox Series S puede jugar sin ningún problema.

Pero cuando apaga la consola, y luego intenta volver a iniciarlo, aparece el mensaje de error "Estás intentando ejecutar un elemento dañado, desinstala el juego y vuelve a instalarlo", con un código después.

Si lo reinstalo funciona de nuevo, pero estoy cansado de desinstalar y reinstalar el juego cada vez que mi hija quiere jugar a SIMS 4.

¿Sabéis cómo puede solucionarse este problema?]

:)

Jose y Pili Vazquez Mora, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Jose y Pili Vazquez Win User

When running Sims 4 for the second time it gives me an error (damaged element) and forces me to reinstall it.

It was solved, the problem was that i had the game installed externally, when i installed it internally it started to work correctly.

Thank you!
  3. Kathy A. Win User

When running Sims 4 for the second time it gives me an error (damaged element) and forces me to reinstall it.

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Jose y Pili Vazquez Mora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that launching Sims 4 on Xbox device will give you an error message: You are trying to run a corrupted item, please uninstall the game. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

This could be something related to the console or the game itself. To further isolate we recommend you perform these troubleshooting and let us know how it went.

Please check if there is an update that is not yet installed.

1. Make sure that your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system> Settings > System > Updates.
    3. Under Updates, you’ll see:
      • Console update available. Select this to begin your update, or
      • No console update available. This means your console is up to date.
    4. Restart console and see if launching Sims 4 will result to the error message.

Source: About system updates on Xbox | Xbox Support

Should the issue persist, try to reset console and keeping apps and games. See if that would help. Otherwise, we may need to report this to the game support and of Team Xbox.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console
    5. Select Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps.
    Source: How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Sims 4

But I would not want it unless the Sims 4 is running at 1080p and 60 frames per second. (That is a joke by the way)
  6. DBurleson Win User

What interesting guns do you have?

I found a Fire damage Tediore pistol that does 666 damage and 500 fire damage per second with %50 change of fire. One of the only elemental tediore's I have found so far.
Thema:

When running Sims 4 for the second time it gives me an error (damaged element) and forces...

1. When running Sims 4 for the second time it gives me an error (damaged element) and forces... - Similar Threads - running Sims second

2. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  3. Why wont Farming Sim S22 run?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont Farming Sim S22 run?: Based on your question, “Hey, I downloaded Farming Sim 22 yester day. Then I playd it a little and installed mods but then I didn't have more space at my harddisk so I changed the game folder to...
  4. Flight Sim not opening to run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim not opening to run.: Flight Simulator not running? 60ca7a31-5eb9-447a-a592-65b3da60f7d4
  5. uk truck sim doesnt run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uk truck sim doesnt run: [img] this is the error i get. i tried clean boot and repairing and reinstalling c++, but no luck. 5d769667-a123-4edf-b89a-59f0138a12cc
  6. Flight Sim 2020 standard edition on GamePass. Installs but won't run

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Sim 2020 standard edition on GamePass. Installs but won't run: Hi. Brand new machine build with an AMD Ryzen 5900x, EVGA 3800 FTW and 64GB of ram. Together with a Windows 10 home version install. Installed Xbox for windows, then downloaded FS2020. Run...
  7. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 No Longer Run = Directs To Store ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 No Longer Run = Directs To Store ?: Fellow Flight Sim 2020 enthusiasts.... as of a week back Flight Sim 2020 simply stopped working per the method I have used since purchase of the latest Flight Sim Deluxe Version... When I attempt...
  8. Do i need x box to run Microsoft flight sim in VR?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need x box to run Microsoft flight sim in VR?: I am having untold trouble trying to play the new Microsoft Flight Sim in VR with my new Hp Reverb g2 headset, do i need x-box to run too? 86cdae6f-c7f1-4507-ba57-23a9d1f54e00
  9. MS Flight Sim 2020 doesnt run after installing and downloading the new patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Sim 2020 doesnt run after installing and downloading the new patch: After byuing MS flight sim 2020 from MS Stores and downloading the new patch of 95GB my Flight Sim does not work when i run FS 2020 from my startup. It asks for a disc to be inserted or to...
  10. How do I run Flight Sim 2020 in a window instead of full screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I run Flight Sim 2020 in a window instead of full screen?: Can flight sim 2020 be run in a PC window? aa0746b2-ac34-47c6-bd7c-6437c80bb896