When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!

Discus and support When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a Xbox Series S and installed the Dev kit App. During the process of registration as a developer account, all my cards get refused and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pedro Andara Alves, Nov 11, 2023.

1. When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!

I just bought a Xbox Series S and installed the Dev kit App.

During the process of registration as a developer account, all my cards get refused and I get an error message (error 6152).

It is not a problem with my bank accounts or cards, as I tried using several different cards, and also one from my wife. I am based in Portugal and I saw a similar complaint from someone from Portugal as well.

I also cannot use the Partner Center Support as I do not have access to the Billing workspace.

I already tried changing the location tag to en-us when beggining the Registration process.

What should I do? Can I pay for a promo code?

Please help!

:)

Pedro Andara Alves, Nov 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

When registering as a Dev account, all my cards get refused (Error 6152). Please help!