When recovering account via online form, what address do you use?

Discus and support When recovering account via online form, what address do you use? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Failed 4 times at recovering my Microsoft account. I have 17 years on it, 275k gamerscore and own over 500 digital games and I can't pass the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ryan falcus, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Ryan falcus
    Ryan falcus Guest

Failed 4 times at recovering my Microsoft account.

I have 17 years on it, 275k gamerscore and own over 500 digital games and I can't pass the verification despite everything I put in is right.

When you begin and put an address down the postcode...where is that for?

I've moved 6 times in the last 32 years and I've tried my postcode I signed up at...my current one...

I gameshare with my brother so do I need his postcode and he is set to home xbox so do I need his xbox's digital ID?

The form is stupid I can provide every detail to prove who I am and my account etc but it doesn't work....Microsoft is failing badly.

P.s can't restore as changed my number and haven't access to it.

Also set up a new account just to use the forum help

:)

Ryan falcus, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Ryan falcus Win User

Plus not my problem to have to worry my **** off to update something like a stupid phone number, only reason I'm having to is because of MS lazy attitude to security where you can't even call up and speak to an advisor because they don't want to spend money on customer service...independent advisors? Next joke please.
  3. Ryan falcus Win User

MS are pathetic how " secure " they are...no your not, your lazy as fk...if I had less than a 2 minute phone call I could recover my account but nope rely on a far-fetched only online form, your full of absolute ****, I actually now agree with the ps fan boys....I've been using the same card number for 6 years on my account and could provide every statement with name and address on....oh wait that's not enough.....MS is a **** waste of space and I will be writing about this.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I understand this may be frustrating, but I'm requesting that this discussion remain courteous and respectful. Keep in mind that this is a public forum, you must abide by the Microsoft Community Code of Conduct: https://answers.microsoft.com/page/codeofconduct

To protect customer privacy, Microsoft can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online form. If you kept your information secure and up to date as advised above, this form wouldn't be a problem for you. Again, it is your responsibility to keep your info up to date. Microsoft can not take liability for that.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Ryan falcus Win User

Is it the home xbox's network ID then?
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Ryan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You should enter the most recent billing or shipping address that is on your account.

It is important to keep your security info (such as registered phone number) up to date to increase chances of account recovery if ever necessary. Keeping this info up to date is your responsibility.

If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, it's encouraged to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. When recovering account via online form, what address do you use? - Similar Threads - recovering account via

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  4. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  5. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  6. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  7. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...
  8. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  9. Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?: I lost the email I signed into my account with, and it no longer exists anymore. I lost the PC I had my Xbox account on, and I can't seem to do anything. Is there a solution???...
  10. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....