When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help

Discus and support When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help b0cfed06-29e6-4669-9a56-6b737799f2ca Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shafi olalde, Jan 11, 2024.

1. shafi olalde
    shafi olalde Guest

:)

shafi olalde, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Shafi Or my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: Exactly how does it fail when you record a clip? Since when do you have this problem? If you get an error code or message, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Game clips not recording

4. H4RDFOX Win User

"You can't share game clips."

Hi,

It looks like your Game DVR components has something to do with the error message that you are getting. Here is a

link
    on how to record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10.

Keep us posted the outcome to guide you with further troubleshooting steps.
    This doesn't make any sense. Why would I need help with recording, when it is a share game clip issue? Why did you respond with something I clearly do not need. The clip already has been recorded, and trimmed. For the record, without any help from support,
    I was able to find the solution to my problem.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Game bar on windows

6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Party Chat recording for Xbox One Clips?

Thema:

1. When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help - Similar Threads - recording clip game

2. Recording voices in Xbox game clips

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recording voices in Xbox game clips: Why can't I recording me or my friends voice in Xbox game clips? 00621e7c-ec1e-4c8a-941d-7c7a87f8e7af
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  5. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  6. I can’t record clips without my game being annoying

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t record clips without my game being annoying: Whenever I record a clip on Xbox (Fortnite for example) my whole entire game freezes (lag goes up) and after the lag calms down it acts as if the controller disconnected and makes me click a box...
  7. Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?: [img] [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video it comes out all grey, Ive tried changing capture resolution doesnt make any difference, and its not the HDR because it was doing it on my old...
  8. Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up.: Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up. 5e8fc39a-7da8-4bec-bc47-78c4247d67e9
  9. Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?: [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video and upload to the Xbox network it comes out all grey like the HDR has been removed, I have game clip setting at "Record 4K HDR" on a 4K HDR TV but...
  10. How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?: I’ve been trying to find a concrete answer, but there doesn’t seem to be one. I want to be able to record the game/party chat audio in my Xbox clips. Watching back the clips with only the basic...