When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on...

Discus and support When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on the gift card? aa2491ad-3861-49d7-bfd5-e6d9d66ab7cb Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ryan-792, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Ryan-792
    Ryan-792 Guest

When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on...

When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on the gift card?

:)

Ryan-792, Dec 29, 2021
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on the gift card?

Hello Ryan-792,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Unfortunately, we do not have the capability of resolving billing account issues on the forums. For better assistance, please contact us directly at Xbox Support - Contact Us. When you contact support, please specify the type of code you were inputting into your account. If you feel as though this may be an error, please be sure to change your password and check to make sure that other friends/family members do not have access to your account.

Thank you,

-Tali
  3. ngocphi Win User

Keep.in mind if you got a gift .card from another region it will only show balances that is compatible with your account region
  4. HatchDog Win User

Xbox money in GBP, not AUD

It's on Xbox One. When I migrated the MS points I had in my account, it, for some reason, created a secondary GBP account and put all my migrated points (now money) into GBP. Even though I've had nothing to do with GBP ever.

So now, I have 2 Microsoft payment accounts, but can only spend the money I put into/already have in my AUD account...because i have a AUD xbox and everything else.

Basically, MS randomly invented and put my money into a GBP account that I can't spend....All i want is that GBP account shut, and my money back in my regular AUD account.
  5. XI SYNiiST3R IX Win User

Can't Remove because of an outstanding balance?!

i am in the same situation [REMOVED - LANGUAGE] i haven't had any money on my card for a few weeks now when i put money i find out Microsoft are going to take money from my account weather i like it or not!!!!
  6. Tropicat-76E4A61D-A4 Win User

COD AW digital copy upgrade. Keep both? Play both?

Gamestop code is just MS money not a game code. They will give you the money code to put on your account at the time they say but Xbox has not given anyone a time or date when the 360 digital version of the game will be available.
Thema:

1. When put the code in it removed all the money in my account replaced only money that was on... - Similar Threads - put code removed

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  4. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  5. Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...: I was trying to find in end I did it said please check your Internet connection end I did have Internet so I don't know what happened * Changed to a question 51b715f8-695e-46ea-8ea6-68417672a3c6
  6. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...
  7. So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...

in XBoX on Windows
    So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...: So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i already own this. looking at my order history shows that I didn’t redeem it...
  8. Where do I put the code in at that you get off your Xbox to sign at that all I want to know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I put the code in at that you get off your Xbox to sign at that all I want to know...: Where do you put code in at when your Xbox give it to you and the site which is here ball I getting here is the run around can I get this done 44f38223-b44e-46e8-9dbf-7096a3e0ae94
  9. Oh for the Xbox x I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oh for the Xbox x I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft: the Sirius Xbox asks I don't know where to put the code in for Microsoft 106787c9-127d-4e9e-ad9a-0971670a01ac
  10. i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...: i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed to get fc24 closed beta 37ff48c2-0478-4ca3-abad-712aae38468f