When pressing the Xbox button nothing shows up on Hello Neighbour

Discus and support When pressing the Xbox button nothing shows up on Hello Neighbour in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My brother was playing Hello Neighbour, I went on and pressed the Xbox button all it does is dim the screen but the menu doesn't pop up at all.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nutcase363, May 30, 2021.

1. When pressing the Xbox button nothing shows up on Hello Neighbour

My brother was playing Hello Neighbour, I went on and pressed the Xbox button all it does is dim the screen but the menu doesn't pop up at all.

submitted by /u/Nutcase363
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nutcase363, May 30, 2021
  2. Mister Taurus Win User

Hello Neighbour

Hi GAMERFAMALAM,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. For issues such as these, we recommend reinstalling the content. Keep in mind that if you're using an external drive, sometimes moving the title to your internal drive can be helpful. We also recommend never using a
    surge protector with your console as this can cause issues and damage your console. Happy gaming!
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Hello Neighbour

try reinstalling the game.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Guide NOT showing up. When home button is pressed

hi

Can you please try a console hard reset to see if this helps with your problem. To hard reset the console please press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 5-10 seconds once the console has shut down please remove the power cable from
    the wall outlet for 5 minutes then reconnect the power cable and power the console back up and hopefully it should now be okay.
  5. chrisp450 Win User

hi

Can you please try a console hard reset to see if this helps with your problem. To hard reset the console please press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 5-10 seconds once the console has shut down please remove the power cable from
    the wall outlet for 5 minutes then reconnect the power cable and power the console back up and hopefully it should now be okay.
    I'm having the same issue myself. It just started happening tonight as far as I can tell.

If I do a hard reset will I lose any saved games, apps, etc...?
  6. BonzerPenny5058 Win User

same issue! Just noticed today.

Hard reboot did help us.
Thema:

When pressing the Xbox button nothing shows up on Hello Neighbour

1. When pressing the Xbox button nothing shows up on Hello Neighbour - Similar Threads - pressing button nothing

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  4. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  5. random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...: I press the A button once and frequently any game on any system with any controller a double press is registered. All firmware and software updates are current. Systems power cycled. Batteries...
  6. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  7. Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it: Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it, I have the top plastic cover on my Xbox off as I serviced my Xbox recently, I installed a new fan, dusted and cleaned, everything is...
  8. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  9. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons: Whenever I tried to use it on Xbox app (PC Version), the game controller goes nuts by rapidly switching between keyboard mapping and controller mapping. When I test it on Xbox Accessories App, I...
  10. My Xbox series X controller is on but when I press a button nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X controller is on but when I press a button nothing happens: I was outside and I had fallout 3 open. After a while I came back in and I tried to close fallout 3 but nothing happened. Whenever I tried to press a button on my controller it didn’t work. I...