When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

Discus and support When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the console yet 51becea8-6017-41dc-a9ec-1e2976e001a2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Partha Pratim Baruah, Feb 24, 2024.

1. When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the console yet

:)

Partha Pratim Baruah, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Jack_eds Win User

Xbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on for about 1 minute before turning back off

Hi Kris,

It wasn't plugged into the wall initially, but I've tried it a couple times plugged right into the outlet but I get the same issue. None of the vents are dusty either. The fan spins when I turn it on for a bit, but then stops spinning. I don't have another power cable, I'd assume it's getting power because of the light and the fan though.
  3. Zoobabwa2 Win User

Xbox making loud buzzing noise

If you don't want to send your xbox in, you could try installing a game to the hard drive and playing that way. The disk will spin for a bit while the game is loading, but should stop after a little bit.

If the noise stops, then your disk drive is vibrating. If not, then it's probably a fan.
  4. aileronroll Win User

Xbox keeps getting half red ring of death

Hi there! Have you checked on the fans? If they are not spinning or they are not turned on when the console is plugged in, the console will overheat and cause the half ring. Check that and also check to see if the fans itself is dusty or dirty. Oftentimes,
    if the fans are dirty, it won't spin, causing your console to overheat.

You can also just let the console sit a while with the power cord unplugged. Rarely, you console will just overheat due to excessive usage. Let it sit a while.
  5. OneManArmyBB Win User

Xbox One's HDD still spinning when it's off, normal?

Also, when I pulled out the power cord, I can hear the fan spin down. I can't think of why these components are still running?
  6. firezone44 Win User

Xbox makes loud noise on start up

its in a little shelf area with only thing next to it is my 360 i think the fan is making the noise it sounds like its spinning hard then just stops making the noise after a little bit. it sounds a bit like a dvd trying to start up but there is no dvd
Thema:

When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

1. When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the... - Similar Threads - plug cord fan

2. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...
  3. Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do the plugs for the surface laptop chargers function as a makeshift xbox series x power cord?: I lost the power cable for my xbox series x and saw that if you dissconect the power cable from the entire charger, it looks the same as an xbox series x power cable. So, this got me wondering if...
  4. i need help im plugging my hdmi cord into my xbox abd it is not reading any tips

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help im plugging my hdmi cord into my xbox abd it is not reading any tips: My Tv is not reading my hdmi cord at all and i need help ASAP 1e41ea4a-5533-4fb7-831f-732c3b6b907f
  5. Xbox controller is plugged in with a USB cord into my PC but it is not detected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller is plugged in with a USB cord into my PC but it is not detected.: I've been using controller on PC for a while now, for multiple games. All of a sudden it stops working and I haven't found a fix. The controller plugs in fine and vibrates. It makes that noise...
  6. Xbox 360 S I have Red dot when i plug in HDMI cord and error code E82

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S I have Red dot when i plug in HDMI cord and error code E82: when the hdmi I unplugged I have Green lights I also changed cords w/ anew one still same problem? 5e0d1f09-4d70-4535-a917-04e591a8aa0e
  7. AC 100-240V Adapter Power Supply Brick Cord with US Plug Cable for Xbox One Console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    AC 100-240V Adapter Power Supply Brick Cord with US Plug Cable for Xbox One Console: I exchange my Melias Rewards points to receive a XBOx one in exchange on sept , I didnt open the box because it was a gift for CHristmas but there is missing this...
  8. Trying to find a longer cord for the plug and play kit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to find a longer cord for the plug and play kit.: I am trying to find a longer cord for my plug and play kit and I am a little unsure about third party companies. Is there a way to order a custom length plug and play cord from Xbox?? If not then...
  9. When I plug in my video cord into my xbox the center light turns red.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I plug in my video cord into my xbox the center light turns red.: I've tried different video cords, different power adapter, and keeping it cool. Does anybody know what the problem could be? caacfb4c-5ca7-4d38-bf15-62f5c3817240
  10. i am trying to see how to order another xbox one power cord that plug into the unit

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to see how to order another xbox one power cord that plug into the unit: trying to order another power cord to my xbox one 3b66cb9a-bef0-40cd-8c5e-e496ea8f2cb5