When playing in Microsoft Solitaire Event, why is time being added?

Discus and support When playing in Microsoft Solitaire Event, why is time being added? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When playing in Microsoft Solitaire Event, why is time being added, when it doesn't take that long? Can this be explained or fixed? Below is screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DBree, Dec 12, 2022.

1. DBree
    DBree Guest

When playing in Microsoft Solitaire Event, why is time being added, when it doesn't take that long? Can this be explained or fixed? Below is screen shot, time should be between 15 to 20 minutes. Why should I even try to compete? Thank you for response.

When playing in Microsoft Solitaire Event, why is time being added? [​IMG]

:)

DBree, Dec 12, 2022
  2. DBree Win User

adds time to games that I didn't spend playing them
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi DBree,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community Forum. I hope you're doing well.

We understand that you have a concern about Microsoft Solitaire Event wherein you are asking on why is the time being added.

To better assit you with this, we recommend that you submit a ticket through this link here Submit a request – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com) to get the exact information. As much as we would love to help, however the Microsoft community would not be able to provide enough information about your concern. So it is better to reach out the right support team who would be able to provide exact answer to your query.

We appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. Torres1428 Win User

counting time

I'm playing on a computer Microsoft solitaire collection and the so called "Event" where the different games are all on time. And when I'm shutting the program and then the computer the "Event" game still counts. And next morning when I continue playing
    I've got 7-8 or more hours added to my result. In that way I have to finish the game on the same day or not shut down my computer during night.
  5. BobNusbaum Win User

Time in Microsoft Solitaire Events

You can't pause it. Furthermore, the clock keeps running even when you're not playing. I completed 26 of 27 challenges in 1:15 this evening. Then I had to go out to dinner. I exited the Event and the quit Solitaire and slept my Windows 10 PC. I came
    back and the Leaderboard still said 1:15. But then I played the final challenge in under 3 minutes, and Solitaire added in the time when I was away along with the time for the final challenge. Final Leaderboard time: 3:53 :-o

I and others have been complaining about this issue for months, and Microsoft hasn't done a !@#$%^&* thing. Having worked in the tech industry myself for years, the attitude they show toward their users was often summarized as "We're
    Microsoft and you're not!"
  6. RobertSoszynski Win User

microsoft solitaire and majong games

I am experiencing exactly the same problem at the moment. It is happening with Solitaire, Mahjong and Word Games. Funnily enough it doesn't happen with Sudoku which doesn't play ads! The 'Microsoft Casual Games' ad (horrible ad) has never played properly
    for months - it plays for a few seconds, freezes for some secs plays again for a few seconds, freezes and then totally drops out into the game - WTF!!?? It makes it extremely difficult playing the Events in Solitaire or even to finish one of the daily challenges
    in Mahjong, Solitaire of MUWG. I've restarted the PC to no avail. I had formed the opinion that it is entirely due to the ads not playing nicely. How does one even refer this issue to tech support?
Thema:

1. When playing in Microsoft Solitaire Event, why is time being added? - Similar Threads - playing Microsoft Solitaire

2. How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch: I don't know tell me Please 97baad5f-0c68-4195-9be0-c526590a74d9
  3. Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV...: Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV if those services have the same movie available to buy? I keep seeing post regarding Movies Anywhere and...
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  6. Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards: Can I set up remote play on the Xbox One S so I can check the Microsoft Rewards app from my phone or laptop? f74e807f-bd08-404f-a6a0-e649d94e5728
  7. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  8. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  10. microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play: when i try to play microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection the main screens load but the games don't play i have uninstalled and reinstalled the games and still nothing happens...