When playing a downloaded Sniper Elite 3 in the 7th mission my xbox 360 freezes and must be ...

Discus and support When playing a downloaded Sniper Elite 3 in the 7th mission my xbox 360 freezes and must be ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the game and downloaded it again but not cleaned my cache ,I don t wantt lose my saved games and progress. Anybody knows what to do ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by a reijkden held, Jul 31, 2014.

1. When playing a downloaded Sniper Elite 3 in the 7th mission my xbox 360 freezes and must be ...

the game and downloaded it again but not cleaned my cache ,I don t wantt lose my saved games and progress.

Anybody knows what to do ?

:)

a reijkden held, Jul 31, 2014
  2. I need Help

My Xbox has suddenly gotten super slow to load anything, it lags a lot when I am trying to do anything. When it finally works enough to load anything and I try to update my games it freezes on like "5mb/s" and stays there and will not change unless I shut
    down and unplug my Xbox, and if i do that it updates maybe .3 more percent. I have completely restarted the Xbox, it is all up to date, and the Wifi connection isn't an issue, is there a way to fix this or is it just time for a new Xbox?

FootballLucas12, Jul 31, 2014
  3. Constant freezing while playing FIFA 11

I just got an Xbox S with a 250gig HD a couple weeks ago. While playing FIFA 11 the game constantly freezes for 2 or 3 seconds and then continues going. It can happen several times a game. Sometimes I can go a few games without it happening. It happens
    when i play alone or online. I have Halo Reach but it never happens on that game. I have cleared the cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, reinstalled the title update, deleted game and played it off the disc, with no change. Could my Xbox be defective?

Perfect Storm I, Jul 31, 2014
  4. Rotten Tanuki Win User

cant get acheivement

7th mission: The Ark

Helmet: Elite Flight
  5. Master90106 Win User

Content redeemed on xbox.com not downloaded or in game

I bought sniper elite 3 and got the preorder hitler mission and camo pack. I put the code in on xbox.com and it hasnt shown up. I can't download it from dlc because it is not an add-on. This is a pretty similar problem.
  6. METALzer0zer0 Win User

Sniper Elite 3

7. JLtheStoneWall Win User

Xbox One Screen Tearing

Sniper Elite 3 screen tearing disappears after enabling V-sync... except in a few parts of one mission, where the framerate lag is rather disappointing.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Sniper Elite v3

Sniper Elite 3 Dev Diary discusses 'Killcam'

505 Games has released a new Developer Diary / Community Q&A video for Sniper Elite in which the team at Rebellion discuss Vehicle Takedowns in the game, showing more of the all-new Vehicle Killcam, and the different ways to take down tanks in the game.

Also included is an exclusive tour around a military collection at the Bovington Museum in the UK.

Sniper Elite 3 is launched on June 27th in Europe and July 1st in the US on Xbox One, PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360. PC will be published by Rebellion.

www.shopto.net/.../Sniper-Elite-3-Dev-Diary-discusses-Killcam
Thema:

When playing a downloaded Sniper Elite 3 in the 7th mission my xbox 360 freezes and must be ...

1. When playing a downloaded Sniper Elite 3 in the 7th mission my xbox 360 freezes and must be ... - Similar Threads - playing downloaded Sniper

2. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  3. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  4. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  5. Can I play my older digitial download of 2K21 on my new PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play my older digitial download of 2K21 on my new PC?: Can I play my older digitial download of 2K21 on my new PC? 6b9ee594-4b67-4e0e-9d71-79d86df7af28
  6. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  7. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  8. I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...: It’s on a PlayStation btw not Xbox b19d3f41-d1a4-4116-bc53-b11faead4336
  9. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  10. i am unable to play or download sniper fury. Code: 0x803F8001 error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am unable to play or download sniper fury. Code: 0x803F8001 error.: Code: 0x803F8001. i was playing the game Sniper Fury. suddenly it stoped working and this error generated. now the game cannot be downloaded also . same error code....