When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it ...

Discus and support When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got the same code, still stumped. dee19291-358c-4ec5-a8ef-6bb737541714 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WeeklyAnemone36, Oct 4, 2015.

1. When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it ...

Got the same code, still stumped.

:)

WeeklyAnemone36, Oct 4, 2015
  2. Sigmayo
    Sigmayo Guest
    Error code "0x40b" when trying to launch the Xbox App on Windows 10

For the past week I have been unable to successfully launch the Xbox App on Windows 10 because of the error code "0x40b". Just before receiving the error code when the "Connecting..." window pops up it turns dark grey and says "You are not connected to the
    internet - check your network connection and try again. - 1."

I'm clearly connected to internet as I wouldn't be able to type this otherwise.

What do I to fix this?

Cody

P.S. the first day this occurred, the error code was "0x405," since then it has been "0x40b."

Sigmayo, Oct 4, 2015
  3. Can't sign in to xbox,microsoft bingo or microsoft jackpot.

Here's whats going on I have windows 10 pro and I would like to play microsoft bingo on my desktop. Because playing more then 6 cards on my phone is getting a bit tricky. So I would like to play on a bigger screen.

So last week I downloaded the game and it kept saying it needed permission from the xbox live account to play. So I tried to figure out how to fix this and could not figure it out. So I ask 3 different people in customer support chat windows how to fix the
    problem. No one could give me a good answer on how to fix it. I read online that by signing in as a local on the pc that might allow you to sign in. So I created a local account and tried signing in again. But with my same information.

So I signed out while my original account was still open. I signed out of the Xbox app. And now this is what happens with all of my apps.

I open up microsoft bingo or the xbox app and sign in and it says help and signs me in and then when I click off the second window it says it can't sign me in.

Example when I open up microsoft bingo I see sign in and guest. I click sign in and a second box pops open over the game window and then it says loading then "Here's how you look on xbox" so I'm signed in rite. So I click off the window to play the game
    and the game window says sign in or guest. It dose not sign me in and the only way to remove the second open window the sign in window is to close it.

Now xbox app. I click on icon to open app now 2 windows are automatically opened first says here's how you look on xbox. Second is just a loading screen. And the only way to see first screen is to slide down the here's how you look screen. But if I click
    off of it. "We can't sign you in right now. Try again later." (0x40b)

I have no idea what the hell is going on with the darn thing and I just want to play freaking bingo.

DawnReneesReaders, Oct 4, 2015
  4. juanpapampam
    juanpapampam Guest

When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it ...

Same here. Cannot sign in on Windows 10

juanpapampam, Oct 4, 2015
  5. I was able to sign in until yesterday. I got a blue screen of death and upon reboot I'm getting the same error message and though I'm signed in on xbox I can play Freecell because it doesn't see that I"m signed in.

SurfyTree98550, Oct 5, 2015
  6. [MSFT] Aaron
    [MSFT] Aaron Guest
    Hey everyone! Thank you so much for your posts! If you're encountering this error, please reboot your computer, then try logging in. This should fix the issue.

[MSFT] Aaron, Oct 5, 2015
  7. DaGepMan
    DaGepMan Guest
    DamienLogos, I have rebooted several hundred times... This is for my son's account... I'm wondering if it has to do with his age??? Dunno... day one on windows 10 he could log in... shut down for the day then BOOM, next day can't sign in at all... I contacted
    Microsoft and Xbox help, only to say it had something to do with my accounts "two-step" verification... So I went into my account to fix that, and Microsoft held my account for 28 days, I could only check my mail not do anything with my account....... Last
    night got a text saying my 28 days were up.... Tried to log my son in... same thing 0x40b error ...

When he tries to log in, he gets a screen that says "time for the legal stuff" and a statement saying my clicking "Next" he agrees to the T&C's... he clicks next and BOOM told he can't be logged in and he need to log into xbox.com to "fix it" But it doesn't
    say WHAT TO FIX!!!!!... for over a month this has been going on, JUST to use the xbox service on Windows 10.....

Need to resolve this, it's getting very old....

DaGepMan, Oct 5, 2015
  8. FordBronco96
    FordBronco96 Guest

got the same code. Microsoft support seems clueless. ill try the reboot to see if it fixes it.

FordBronco96, Oct 7, 2015
  9. got the same code on my windows 10 pc

53d534da-c356-48f2-99c3-f6820b684701, Oct 8, 2015
  10. [MSFT] Aaron
    [MSFT] Aaron Guest
    Thank you for all the information regarding this. The reboot was to fix a temporary issue recently related to our authentication servers, which would have temporarily affected accounts.

If you're still getting this error, please try to log into xbox.com. If you are unable to, please contact our support team, as likely there's a problem with the settings or state of the account. Your best route would be to visit
    Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support.

[MSFT] Aaron, Oct 8, 2015
  11. just happened to me last night, tried to launch a game on my windows 10 pc, loading and loading and loading,,,,,forever, never worked. shut down pc for the night, tried again this morning, same thing several times. support was NO HELP WHATSOEVER, they sent
    me here. HELP !!

footprint1821, Oct 9, 2015
  12. I've been having the same issue for months, with no solutions posted.

RunicStream9607, Oct 9, 2015
  13. When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it ...

Same problem when trying to start on my Windows 10 Laptop the xBox app or xbox smart glass app or Groove. . xbox app always gives me the error code 0xbba and ask me to try later to connect. It worked 2 weeks ago including streaming a game from teh console
    to the laptop, but now.... . Any help would be very much appreciated!

MoskitoJoe3000, Oct 9, 2015
  14. [MSFT] Aaron
    [MSFT] Aaron Guest
    Hey again, guys! If you're getting this error and are unable to log into www.xbox.com, please contact our support team for this. You will likely need to be send to our tier 3 global escalation support department. Please let them the error code you are
    receiving and that you are unable to log into the website.

[MSFT] Aaron, Oct 9, 2015
  15. I do not receive an error code, I am logged in, nothing will load.

footprint1821, Oct 10, 2015
Thema:

1. When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it ... - Similar Threads - opening app says

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  4. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...
  5. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  6. I cant open the xbox app. Error 0x80070422

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant open the xbox app. Error 0x80070422: There are no error message but only a code. It's 0x80070422. Tried updating windows, reinstalling xbox app, and restarting. Nothing works. I'm in windows 10. This error message only pops up each...
  7. Xbox App says it recognized a game everytime I open it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says it recognized a game everytime I open it.: Windows 10, with Steam, Epic Games, GOG, EA, Battlenet, Ubisoft, and the Xbox App installed, with various games. I've uninstalled all my games to try and see what game it recognizes to no avail....
  8. My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...: My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong” and “service unavailable “ 711226a9-a2eb-48fe-b2a3-76afd5c4d827
  9. Every time I open the Xbox app it says I have no console connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I open the Xbox app it says I have no console connected.: Every time I open the Xbox app it says I have no console connected. I am using an iPhone 12 and Xbox series X, I have been using the app and console for a while and have gone through the setup a...
  10. Microsoft store apps say "This app cant open"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store apps say "This app cant open": when I try to launch a game from the Microsoft store or the Xbox app it says "this app cant open. I've reset and repaired the store and it still wont open. 8c6f92a8-e33d-4621-99a7-01dedd874e12