When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

Discus and support When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobOnXbox, Dec 27, 2023.

1. JacobOnXbox
    JacobOnXbox Guest

When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?

:)

JacobOnXbox, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Derek Brown3 Win User

ISSUE WITH BLACK OPS 2 backward compatibility sign in: help pls

Hi ,

Thank you for getting back to me.

It is just happening when I play black ops 2.

I have tried your solutions however I’m still experiencing the issue: when downloading the profile, it comes up with an error message saying ‘can’t connect to Xbox live’. When I am connected. I also have an active gold membership.
  3. RagingCANE Win User

Anyone have their NAT at moderate?

I always have this issue when playing Black Ops 2. I always have Open NAT on every other game no matter what. When I play Black Ops 2 it leaves my Xbox with Moderate NAT when I fire it back up. Network test is the only thing that fixes it and sometimes I
    spend 5 min testing and retesting before it corrects itself. Just more of the nightmare experience of Treyarch and Black Ops 2 connection issues I guess.
  4. bronsontn Win User

COD: Black Ops 2 profile not allowed to play online

same problem here. downloaded all the freebees for Black Ops 2, and now I can not play Black Ops 2 online. other games work fine. Black ops 2 = connection to xbox live lost!!!
  5. CallMeMaybeBaby Win User

I keep getting an error message when I try to play any games it says i need to connect to Live but i am connected

yea when ever i try to play black ops 2 it logs me out of live and says there is a problem with my connection. when i take the game out or put in a diff game it logs me back in.. idk why this is happening
  6. TrIp1e A Win User

The current profile is not allowed..

me too i redeemed my 48 hours on the website and on xbox it says 2 days trial but when i play on black ops 2 it says The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live but on black ops 1 the online works
Thema:

1. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect... - Similar Threads - opening game play

2. help pls it crash when i play the game for some time or when i open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help pls it crash when i play the game for some time or when i open the game: BugcheckCode278 BugcheckParameter10xffffca822abc3010 BugcheckParameter20xfffff80793716730 BugcheckParameter30xffffffffc000009a BugcheckParameter40x4 SleepInProgress0 PowerButtonTimestamp0...
  3. Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...: So, I cannot load my og gamertag on my Xbox360. Although I can log in to it on the PC so I know the correct email address and password. I had made another account and this one works. So I log in...
  4. I do not play games on my computer, recently that is all that is showing up when open my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not play games on my computer, recently that is all that is showing up when open my...: I do not play games on my computer, never have. all of a sudden that is all I am shown on my home page. I do not know how to stop them. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack *** Die...
  5. Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...: its saying something about an age restriction but i've never had the problem before. i don't know the exact timing of when the error started accouring. also i have screenshots of the errors but...
  6. Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...: Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What can I do to fix this ? 75010f6e-4c7d-489d-91b3-189f2256a74d
  7. I opened Minecraft and it won't let me play unless I buy the game but I've had it for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I opened Minecraft and it won't let me play unless I buy the game but I've had it for...: I opened Minecraft today and it randomly said that I need to buy Minecraft in order to play, but I've already bought it years ago and no matter what I do it won't let me launch the game. What do I...
  8. Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game: I get an error when I want to join a friend in the game sea of thives bb9d09bc-ddf6-4a0f-894a-4b90d82e23b0
  9. My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?: When I play certain games the game would run smoothly with no problems until I open my Xbox menu or when I need the Xbox keyboard. The game that this happens the most with is Minecraft and I’m not...
  10. Every 360 era game seemingly stays open when played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every 360 era game seemingly stays open when played: This is out of genuine confusion. Anytime I play any 360 era game such as Asura’s Wrath or Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance my Xbox Series S keeps showing me as playing that game, even if it is...