When on x box one certain games the games start but then the screen goes blank and takes me...

Discus and support When on x box one certain games the games start but then the screen goes blank and takes me... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When on x box one certain games the games start but then the screen goes blank and takes me back to the home page. 9d38fbc0-3c5c-4827-86a5-368a1972e146 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Christopher Huck, Jun 27, 2023.

1. When on x box one certain games the games start but then the screen goes blank and takes me...

When on x box one certain games the games start but then the screen goes blank and takes me back to the home page.

:)

Christopher Huck, Jun 27, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

When on x box one certain games the games start but then the screen goes blank and takes me back to the home page.

Hi, Christopher. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Have you tried to perform troubleshooting on your end? You can try performing a power cycle. turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on then try launching your games again.
  3. Ade Connell Win User

Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?

I remove his profile and followed the instructions as advertised, but when trying to add his profile and giving his email and password the screen spools for one second then goes blank? I've tried this quite a few times now, even restarted his x box and still not working 🙈
  4. zMufa Win User

xbox one s console problem

My xbox one s goes to green screen on start up and is slow, sometimes it will go to the home screen, but will not let me do anything else (games, apps,etc.). I have tried a soft reset and hard reset but it just goes blank then sometimes back to
    the green screen! Is my console done for? Please help!!
    Hello, Does it stay at the green screen with the xbox logo on it or just a blank green screen?
  5. SteveP1971 Win User

My xbox one won't play games!!!

Im having a similar issue except after the initial install when I start the game it shows the title screen then goes blank and does nothing at all
  6. RJohnLoader Win User

Game goes to blank screen

I've got the same. I've noticed in the past that it is probably a dodgy advert that fails to run but I can't get past it either. Annoying when on last day of the month
Thema:

When on x box one certain games the games start but then the screen goes blank and takes me...

1. When on x box one certain games the games start but then the screen goes blank and takes me... - Similar Threads - box certain games

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  5. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  6. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  7. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  8. Can you play all old box games or just certain ones with xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play all old box games or just certain ones with xbox one?: so I keep seeing mixed answers. I have the xbox one S 1TB (the one with the disk slot). if I have xbox and xbox 360 games (actual disks) would I be able to play them on my xbox one or is it just...
  9. Xbox one shuts off and power supply box while in certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one shuts off and power supply box while in certain games: Is anyone having issues with their xbox one shutting down and power supply box shutting off while trying to play games? We have been having an issue for the last two weeks. We noticed that once we...
  10. Trying to sign in to xbox live on certain games, it pulls up a grey box for a second and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to sign in to xbox live on certain games, it pulls up a grey box for a second and ...: [img] I need help??!!! Let me take minecraft/Happy wars for example. On windows 10, when I try and loggin to either games, it pulls up a "we are connecting you to xbox live" Then a grey box...