When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...

Discus and support When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have 101 apps installed on my Xbox 360 S. When the console is connected to the Internet, will some installed applications no longer supported be auto... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kobe Saeturn, May 6, 2024.

1. Kobe Saeturn
    Kobe Saeturn Guest

When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...

I have 101 apps installed on my Xbox 360 S. When the console is connected to the Internet, will some installed applications no longer supported be auto uninstalled upon the request of the publisher?

The installed apps (released in North America) missing from my Xbox 360 S are ACC Digital Network, Amazon Video (now known as Amazon Prime Video), Campus Insiders, Made to Measure, Maxim, NBC News, Pizza Hut, The CW Network, WWE Network, etc.

EDIT: After support for Hulu for Xbox 360 ended back in October 2022, I though Hulu was going to be auto uninstalled, but instead, I kept that Xbox 360 app.

:)

Kobe Saeturn, May 6, 2024
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if the console is connected to the internet and fully up to date then it should be possible to download/install apps on the Xbox 360 console.

Keep in mind that some apps, like Netflix do require an addtional subscription in order to play content.

See this link for more info:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/apps/app-setup

Let us know the results
  3. DanielleNaomi4 Win User

Don't follow advice - error 8015190B

I cannot connect to the internet on my Xbox 360, and when I login on the computer, everything is fine. This is my problem. My Xbox 360 will connect to my network but will not gail internet access.
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

I having truble with LIVE.

Yes it give me error message when started. And time to time. In apps it stop retrieving data to my XBOX 360. But my PC can connected to the internet.
  5. DXBlazePT Win User

Optional Media Update

But, if I can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet, how do I download the app?
  6. MR DOORBOY Win User

error code 80151901

I have my XBOX 360, my friends brought over theirs, now no XBOX 360 connects to the internet. Not a single XBOX 360 can connect to the internet at my house.
Thema:

1. When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no... - Similar Threads - 360 connected Internet

2. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet: My Xbox 360 Slim has never connected to my internet, I want to fix it. when I go to the network setup, it connects to the Wi-Fi router, but fails to connect to the internet in the second step. I...
  4. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  5. my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet: So I got my 360 E a few years ago and a few months ago I tried connecting it to the internet but it won't connect, I tried hotspot and I gave up. 54ecfb1f-40e9-47a7-90ca-0c97461ff619
  6. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  7. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  8. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.: I need help. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore. It was working before but now it's giving me an error, at first it said my account could've been corrupted so I had deleted my...
  9. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  10. How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...: How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account 300970eb-9557-4faa-97b3-847fbe8056a7