when my X-box controller is pluged into my PC it has no volume.

Discus and support when my X-box controller is pluged into my PC it has no volume. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to plugin my x-box controller to my PC and play on my PC with a controller but when I plug it in it switch's to a different sound then my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Finnegan_380, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Finnegan_380
    Finnegan_380 Guest

I want to plugin my x-box controller to my PC and play on my PC with a controller but when I plug it in it switch's to a different sound then my headset and I have no volume.

:)

Finnegan_380, Dec 1, 2018
  2. xbox one controller

pluged in my xbox one controller to my pc and it installed drivers but in device manager it says the controller has no drivers. any help would be much appreciated have yet to find an answer.

nathaniel_977, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Vee_Bee
    Vee_Bee Guest
    Windows Xbox app TV/Volume controls disappeared

My PC automatically updated the Windows Xbox app to the newest version on March 29, 2017. Now when I go to
    Connections and connect to my Xbox the only control option available under the CONTROLS heading is just the Xbox controller. Up until the update I used to have the Xbox controller, my cable box remote and a volume control. Has this functionality
    been removed??? Or is there a problem with the app?

Vee_Bee, Dec 1, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Finnegan,

Sorry for the issue with the volume. We recommend trying
    troubleshoot game audio on windows 10
    . Also make sure Windows OS and apps are all up to date.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Dec 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: