When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...

Discus and support When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; "There is a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in." As the parent, I did log onto this url and there is no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AimeeDe, Mar 25, 2020.

1. AimeeDe
    AimeeDe Guest

When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"...

"There is a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in."

As the parent, I did log onto this url and there is no message or alert that there is something wrong with his account or my parent account.

We have tried to turn off console, it does not fix the problem.

Please help.

:)

AimeeDe, Mar 25, 2020
  2. AimeeDe Win User

Thanks Brad, but now he cant even add back his account/gametag after he deleted it. We turned off console and turned it back on. Suggestions?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi AimeeDe,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand your son is having issues signing in. We recommend first try login just on the sons account. If you are able to successfully, try

removing his profile from the console then re-add the profile
    on the Xbox. Sometimes profiles get a bug or become corrupt. Let us know how it goes.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. Kiesey Win User

5. AimeeDe Win User

I checked both Solution 1 and 2 and they did not fix the problem. Another reply told us to remove his gametag from the console and re-add it, now he can't add it back. Ugh!
  6. Phil gibson1 Win User

adding new account problem

hi thanks for the reply, it doesnt appear that my account is locked.

when we log onto teh xbox, it says "

"Fix this on the web. There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com"

and again, logged onto the microsoft account, and nothing
Thema:

1. When my son tries to log onto his account he gets the message "Fix this on the web"... - Similar Threads - son tries log

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...: My son got the black screen of death on his Xbox one s 67c4f855-7abe-450b-9aa2-44fc5231f2c4
  4. My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and...: My son is trying to add a mod in minecraft but we are logged into the wrong account and can't figure out how to log into the right account 00b922d1-ba05-42c2-9673-39b0313d0494
  5. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  6. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  7. Trying to buy FC24 points for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy FC24 points for my son: I’m trying to buy FC24 points for my son - I’ve added ££ into his Microsoft account - then he tries to purchase the points and gets the following message “Your gift card was redeemed, but your...
  8. Trying to play multiplayer with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play multiplayer with my son: I'm trying to play a purchased multiplayer game on two Xbox's in my house with my son. We both have game pass plans. Do I also have to buy two copies of the game? That'd be ridiculous....
  9. I'm trying to make an account for my son and it won't let me join him to parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to make an account for my son and it won't let me join him to parental control: My account does not allow me to add my son's account to parental control, I think there is something wrong with one of the two accounts but I don't really know what the requirements or...
  10. Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.: Something isn't working on our end. Wait a bit, then try here again. TraceID: 5sydQ29wPkKGV8uX.27.95 Give it another try Something went wrong. Give it another try Something went wrong....