When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass.

Discus and support When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass. But if I change it to the United States it lets me enter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by peeplmao, Jan 15, 2023.

1. peeplmao
    peeplmao Guest

When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass.

Hello,

When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass. But if I change it to the United States it lets me enter the page.

If I try to put my region on Windows to Portugal and try to access the game pass page through the Xbox app I get an error saying: "Looks like you're stranded. The app isn't responding. You might want to try restarting it."

I tried restarting it. I tried to reset it on the settings. I tried to repair it. I tried to update Windows. I tried restarting my PC. I tried reinstalling the app. I tried reinstalling "Gaming Services". And it still doesn't work.

I appreciate the help.

:)

peeplmao, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

problems with the xbox digital game card

Is your account region set for Portugal as well?
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Cant Get On Live Rewards

Hello jambasman,

We see that the account associated with this gamertag is set to the Portugal region with PT billable accounts. Since Portugal is not a valid Rewards region, you can not join the program.
  4. onyxishere Win User

How i can buy , Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment ?

Do you live in Portugal? If so, is your gamertag set to the same region?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there!

As stated before, Gears of War and Gears of War 3 are 360 games that are region locked and more than likely not available in Portugal. Migrating your account to the UK or US will not be a workaround since the IP address used to verify regions will not be
    matching with the account region you have it set to since you are physically in Portugal and that's what will continue to be detected.

If migrating your 360 account region to the US does not work then unfortunately you won't be able to download those games in Portugal.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Your account region has to match your physical location in order for it to work. So if your account is set for the UK, but you are in Portugal, it will not work. You need to migrate your account region to Portugal. http://live.xbox.com/accountmigration
Thema:

1. When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass. - Similar Threads - region set Portugal

2. Egypt is not listed in the region settings how it can be added?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Egypt is not listed in the region settings how it can be added?: Why Egypt is not listed in region settings selection? 86fa8a7e-d1b4-4ce1-9362-500343d5ebf6
  3. Gold live subscription set up in wrong region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold live subscription set up in wrong region: I redeemed Xbox Gold Live vouchers bought in Australia, but somehow the Gold Live subscription thinks it's in the UK. My profile is set to my home, Australia. Now i cannot make any changes to this...
  4. My region is set to United States (English). Why is Microsoft trying to charge me in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My region is set to United States (English). Why is Microsoft trying to charge me in...: My region is set to United States (English). Why is Microsoft trying to charge me in rupees instead of US Dollars when I try to resubscribe to PC Game Pass? c26635ab-9e5d-43e7-b947-a90a65886dea
  5. buy jet set radio region problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buy jet set radio region problem: hello..i try to buy jet set radio for my xbox series s on marketplace.. but when i pressed buy it said not valid for my region. is there any way around to settle this?...
  6. Console set to language Dutch (region Netherlands) is resulting in games downloading...

in XboX Insiders
    Console set to language Dutch (region Netherlands) is resulting in games downloading...: Hi, I first noticed that after I downloaded Planet Coaster Console edition that the language of the game was in Portuguese, I had to switch the console language to English to be able to download...
  7. Error 0x803F8001 - nothing makes this go away (Region set correctly)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x803F8001 - nothing makes this go away (Region set correctly): I'm completely stuck on this error. I have an active account on my PC. I am trying to play Microsoft games that are still available on Xbox Game Pass (Outer Worlds). My region is set correctly to...
  8. New Xbox has region set to US and can,t change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox has region set to US and can,t change.: As per the title i have brought a new xbox today and have signed it in on my existing MS account which is and always has been UK based however my xbox account is showing in US dollars and is...
  9. Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase xbox360 games due to wrong region on account, although it's set correctly: I moved from UK to Spain and updated my billing, contact details in Microsoft/Xbox profile accordingly, but when trying to purchase xbox360 game in xbox store I'm being asked to enter UK address...
  10. i cannot buy games when the region is set to Puerto rico, why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot buy games when the region is set to Puerto rico, why is that?: i cannot buy games with the region set to Puerto rico and i also tried it on my phone, laptop, desktop and tablet but it keeps saying PUR authentication failure. I have two different payment...