When, Microsoft?

Discus and support When, Microsoft? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="XxEndless WarxX"] Their ya go buddy. Looks like your catching on. [/quote] I agree with you guys that the One we will have a year from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x24hrs2livex, Jan 26, 2014.

  1. Randver
    Randver Guest

    When, Microsoft?


    [quote user="XxEndless WarxX"]

    Their ya go buddy. Looks like your catching on.

    [/quote]

    I agree with you guys that the One we will have a year from now or two years from now will be an improvement.

    My issue has always been when you leave things out like battery power meters, storage management, etc at the start then your spending time to add back features rather than starting the process towards the evolution. It just goes back to not moving backwards
    to move forward.
     
    Randver, Jan 26, 2014
    #16
  2. SpiiT RhymeS
    SpiiT RhymeS Guest
    This is a good post, the OP makes good points and has valid opinions. However, the fanboys swoop in and 1star anything that's negative. So annoying ..
     
    SpiiT RhymeS, Jan 26, 2014
    #17
  3. [quote user="SpiiT RhymeS"]

    This is a good post, the OP makes good points and has valid opinions. However, the fanboys swoop in and 1star anything that's negative. So annoying ..

    [/quote]consider yourself one starred. Have a nice day. When, Microsoft? :)
     
    XxEndless WarxX, Jan 26, 2014
    #18
  4. SpiiT RhymeS
    SpiiT RhymeS Guest

    When, Microsoft?

    Hey look here's one! ^ hahahhaah get a life bud
     
    SpiiT RhymeS, Jan 26, 2014
    #19
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    [quote user="SpiiT RhymeS"]

    This is a good post, the OP makes good points and has valid opinions. However, the fanboys swoop in and 1star anything that's negative. So annoying ..

    [/quote]

    Silly poster, stars are for trolls
     
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 26, 2014
    #20
  6. For me personally I would rather have the product now and be able to play the new games now rather then wait until all the other minimal crap is finished. As long as it plays the games now I can wait for a battery indicator. In fact don't even worry about
    a battery indicator Ms, its not a big deal really.
     
    XxEndless WarxX, Jan 26, 2014
    #21
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    I got a feeling the likes of lloydy has been banned ain't seen them in a day or two normally they r on every post
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Jan 26, 2014
    #22
  8. When, Microsoft?

    [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

    Silly poster, stars are for trolls

    [/quote]

    ^^So true! LOL @ anyone who gives merit to the absolutely worthless star rating system.
     
    A Blue Illusion, Jan 26, 2014
    #23
  9. No he's definitely here trolling this afternoon.
     
    XxEndless WarxX, Jan 26, 2014
    #24
  10. Randver, as you said yourself! Your GPU gets better over time, with every software/driver update. Give your Xbox One sometime for its updates to start. Plus, it's a lot quicker to update something like the driver for an individual component than it is with
    an entire console OS system. Be patient, young grasshopper!
     
    Gamer Nostalgia, Jan 26, 2014
    #25
  11. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    What lloydy well I ain't seen him
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Jan 26, 2014
    #26
  12. bemaniac360
    bemaniac360 Guest
    The console can do all of these things better and faster than xbox 360. These features are coming. You'll love how much better all these features are when they hit. Summer I feel and the UK will have full xbox one tv functions and the world will have plug
    and play/streaming media functions.
     
    bemaniac360, Jan 26, 2014
    #27
  13. When, Microsoft?

    I struggle with the optimism. If they had to build the thing in 6 weeks, then omissions like the ones above are understandable. This was not a 6 week cycle, and I anticipate the they were removed, as opposed to being left out.
     
    peachy001-D0125ED5-808E-4E9A-8670-DE05D5144BAC, Jan 26, 2014
    #28
  14. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    If memory serves and I may be dating myself but XP was not "perfect" out of the box. It was probably the "most" perfect thing MS sold out of the box. Rome wasn't built in a day people. If this was all we are getting (what came out of the box) I would send
    it back but there is definitely room to grow. I, for one, am loving what I have and the fact it will only get better. OPTIMISM, THANK YOU!!!
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Jan 26, 2014
    #29
  15. It will, 100%. But as I said above there are a lot of features that have been deliberately left out, as opposed to unfinished.
     
    peachy001-D0125ED5-808E-4E9A-8670-DE05D5144BAC, Jan 26, 2014
    #30
Thema:

When, Microsoft?

Loading...
  1. When, Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Microsoft

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...