When Microsoft send me a replacement controller, (xbox elite 2 controller) are they out of...

Discus and support When Microsoft send me a replacement controller, (xbox elite 2 controller) are they out of... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox elite 2 controllers bumpers sometimes double input, dont input or take a bit to input when I click on them. My buttons also do this, so if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steele christoff, Jan 30, 2024.

1. When Microsoft send me a replacement controller, (xbox elite 2 controller) are they out of...

My Xbox elite 2 controllers bumpers sometimes double input, dont input or take a bit to input when I click on them. My buttons also do this, so if I request for a new controller would it be fresh in the box new or not?

:)

Steele christoff, Jan 30, 2024
  2. arch51002 Win User

elite controller handle grip coming off

The grip of my elite controller started coming off a few days ago, I keep trying to contact Microsoft about it but it's impossible, they send me to a website if I want to request a replacement controller and when I enter the number on the controller it says
    it does not match the code for an Xbox product.
  3. AL Vander-Starre Win User

Why is my Xbox One S stuck in Firmware update mode?

Turns out, the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller needed to be replaced.
  4. louishunter Win User

xbox elite controller

I have an xbox elite 2 controller and when in test mode it doenst recognise the paddle buttons as working

The link to customer support sends me back to where I began

the Xbox one wireless controller solution link gives me this...…. " Unfortunately we’re unable to fix the issue with your wireless controller, and it will need to be replaced. Click
    Replace your controller below to check your warranty and initiate an exchange. "

Then it brings me back to my previous issues.........the link is asking for a serial number behind the batteries in the battery compartment which the elite controller doesn't have! then a 16 digit number in a 10-6 format which the elite controller
    doest have, please help resolve this issue
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Limited Edition Repair

Hi! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your controller.

According to the Manufacturer's Limited Hardware Warranty & Agreement for Xbox devices:

"When replacing the unit, Microsoft may use either the same unit model or, if unavailable, the model nearest to the original model’s form, functionality, and performance, in Microsoft’s sole discretion."

This means that if Microsoft determines your controller needs to be replaced instead of repaired, and the Halo Infinite Elite Controller is not available, it would most likely be replaced for a standard Elite Series 2 controller.

I hope this helps!
    Best regards.
  6. BOOGSmasterJ Win User

CONTROLLER ISSUES - NO HELP FROM MICROSOFT

I second that. There should be some sort of replacement program: I give Microsoft the defective Xbox one controller back, they offer me the Elite controller at a discounted price.

Now, I had to buy 2 controllers, so, what do you say Microsoft? Further discount?
Thema:

When Microsoft send me a replacement controller, (xbox elite 2 controller) are they out of...

1. When Microsoft send me a replacement controller, (xbox elite 2 controller) are they out of... - Similar Threads - Microsoft send replacement

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  5. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  6. Can I send my Xbox one s in to Microsoft because it is on the black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I send my Xbox one s in to Microsoft because it is on the black screen of death: My Xbox one s only goes to the black screen of death 5315bb4b-1f58-400a-8041-c4592c08ba60
  7. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  8. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  9. Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account: I've followed every step through trouble shooting can I talk with an agent please? 04a58b66-9cb5-4e54-bcf9-6922964448fa
  10. Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...: Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just change over To. I do not know how to fix this Please help. e270f120-5b51-4d11-a4c2-bcc9d4fa2fc9