When login to Modern Warfare it says there is already a different Activision account linked...

Discus and support When login to Modern Warfare it says there is already a different Activision account linked... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to log in to Modern Warfare on Xbox it says I have another Activision account linked to my Xbox account, but I don’t. I only have one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 76 degrees, Sep 16, 2023.

1. 76 degrees
    76 degrees Guest

When login to Modern Warfare it says there is already a different Activision account linked...

When I try to log in to Modern Warfare on Xbox it says I have another Activision account linked to my Xbox account, but I don’t. I only have one Activision account. When I try to unlink my Xbox account from my Activision profile, it won’t let me. I get sent the code and submit it, but the button still shows as linked. Any ideas

:)

76 degrees, Sep 16, 2023
  2. the619xWelder Win User

Unlinking Activision Accounts for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

If you are trying to link your xbox and PS to one account. deactivate one of the accounts by login on to activision website---go to profile---select preferences---scroll to the bottom and his deactivate. once you do that you can link the other account
    to that system.
    So if I do so its says it basically deletes the activision account. Does that not delete my modern warfare saved data? Or what does deactivating actually do? Just removes the profiles from it and having to save it to a new created activision account that
    Ill have to make? Im jist worried about losing my cod levels. Im already about lvl40 it would just be a hassle to re do but if thats what it takes this will be my last cod purchase
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Unique I'd numbers

modern warfare gave you the choice to use the one they give you or make your own new activision ID . you must have not read the instructions and terms before accepting. im unsure if it can be changed but if it can be changed anywhere it will be via activision.

i have just read though that it can be changed and this is what i found -> To change your display name in Modern
    Warfare
    , you need to go to the Activision website. Once there, login to your Activision account or create one if you don't have one already. After you've logged in, go to your Profile and then
    select Basic Info. You should see Activision ID at the bottom.
  4. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Xbox360 CallofDuty MW3

Hello Shimmering6,

Sadly, this is not a Microsoft or Xbox issue and is instead a problem with Activision's servers. Currently, they are experiencing problems with their Modern Warfare 3 servers. To keep updated on the incident regarding Activision's modern warfare 3 outage
    use this link to their website.

Modern Warfare 3 Server Outage Updates

Thank you for your post.

Best Regards,

5. Carlosdaniellp Win User

Gamertag

Your gamertag may be appear to be different within
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare because the team at Activision allow players to customize their in-game
    names. ... If you've found that your Modern Warfare name is different than your gamertag,
    it's because of your Activision ID.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Xbox progress not carried to cod mw 3 on pc?

Hello Kreky, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry and I understand your frustration and here are some points that could help you solve your problem:

Linking Accounts: To transfer your progress from Xbox to PC in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, you need to link your Activision account to both platforms. However, keep in mind that you can only have one linked account per platform.

Linking issues: If you're having trouble linking your Xbox account to your Activision account, you could try using a different browser.

If that doesn't work, I would recommend you contact Activision support.

Unlinking Accounts: Be careful when unlinking and relinking accounts, as this may cause issues with the Season Pass, DLC, Micro DLC, or other rights applied to your accounts.

Game Progress: Game progress in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is saved to your Activision account, not your platform account. If you choose to link your platform account to another Activision account, your progress will not transfer. Your progress and content are not lost. If you link this platform account back to the original Activision account, you can continue your progression and access your purchased content.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. When login to Modern Warfare it says there is already a different Activision account linked... - Similar Threads - login Modern Warfare

2. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  3. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  4. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  5. How do I login to my original account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I login to my original account?: I lost the physical disc of Minecraft so I reinstalled it on my ps4, and when I tried signing into my Microsoft account microsoft gave me a new one somehow, and now I can’t get back into my...
  6. When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...: A year ago, we released a uwp application called "NARAKA+" on the xbox platform. At that time, we used oath2.0 to log in and authorize through...
  7. How can I get my login screen back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my login screen back?: I have an Xbox One S, and when I turn it on, it still has the normal green "Xbox" screen but then cuts to a grey screen when I would do the login. I can still access pages from my controller, like...
  8. cant login to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant login to my Minecraft account: it's been almost 2 years since i had this problem and no one could help me . here's the story : I got a notification to link my Minecraft account to my discord so I did but then I didn't see it...
  9. Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot login to battle(dot)net while Game Bar is open: Hi guys, just to inform, not to discuss. When I start my XBox Game Bar, which is linked to Battle(dot)net, it starts Battle(dot)net automatically. Guess that's how it should be. But: I cannot...
  10. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06