When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even...

Discus and support When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has only happened since the last update and I've tried to contact Microsoft Xbox but haven't got anywhere with it. Anyone else have this issue?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by melanie hewitt, Jul 25, 2023.

1. When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even...

This has only happened since the last update and I've tried to contact Microsoft Xbox but haven't got anywhere with it. Anyone else have this issue?

:)

melanie hewitt, Jul 25, 2023
  2. melanie hewitt Win User

When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even though i own the game fully.

Hello, thank you for the advice. I have confirmed that it is completed. If i remove the game and my account on the xbox will it loose my save games and progress? I don't want to start over.

Thanks.
  3. Francia J. Win User

When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even though i own the game fully.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and locate the order transaction for the game, it should be stated as "completed".

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account please remove and re-add it on your Xbox to re-sync the license.

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  4. Francia J. Win User

Not at all, as long as you're playing the game while connected to the internet.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

Hello, LeahnaterDLV my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It seems you've encountered a discrepancy in the application of the Ultimate Founder's Pack to your Disney Dreamlight Valley profile. Since you purchased the Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft Store and your existing profile is linked to that purchase, you should have access to the Ultimate Founder's Pack items.

To resolve this issue, try the following steps:

Ensure you're logged into the correct version: Double-check that you're launching and playing the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition version. The standard version and the Ultimate Edition are separate applications.

Verify game ownership: Check your Microsoft Store account to ensure you own the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition. You can view your purchase history and installed games from your Microsoft Store account page.

Check for updates: Make sure both the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition game and your console or PC are up to date. Sometimes, outdated versions can cause issues with in-game purchases and entitlements.

Restart the game: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary glitches that might be preventing the Ultimate Founder's Pack from being recognized. Close the game completely and relaunch it. Here are some additional tips for resolving the issue:

Make sure you're using the same Microsoft account that purchased the Ultimate Edition.
    Try linking your Microsoft account to your Disney Dreamlight Valley profile again.
    Check for any pending downloads or installations related to the Ultimate Founder's Pack.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, have a nice day. Oskayra
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

Thema:

When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even...

1. When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even... - Similar Threads - loading Dreamlight valley

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  4. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  5. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  6. Xbox wont turn on or load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on or load: My xbox just recently crashed while mid game. Now I can't even get it to load the home screen download anything or it takes to long to respond and crashes.. I've tried disconnected everything...
  7. my bedrock multiplayer is working but when i load up java it says "multiplayer is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my bedrock multiplayer is working but when i load up java it says "multiplayer is...: my bedrock multiplayer is working but when i load up java it says "multiplayer is disabled.please check your mircosoft account settings b6a3d664-f609-4eed-a791-abd29e3020b4
  8. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  9. Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is XBox not loading Bright Green on startup: Planned power outage Power restored Had ethernet unplugged Plugged back in two days later XBox had me logged out Controllers didn't work Logged back in Controllers say linked but don't work...
  10. Dreamlight Valley on the Xbox app on PC won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dreamlight Valley on the Xbox app on PC won't load: I have uninstalled and re installed several times. Tried different hard drives even and can't get past the load screen to even fully launch the game. 07499045-3315-423a-a341-e05eb381dbb8