When is There Going To Be A Option To Mass Deleting Friends

Discus and support When is There Going To Be A Option To Mass Deleting Friends in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox has been out for centuries and there still isnt a way to mass deleting friends...I have over 700+ friends and I need to clear up my Friends to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Comprehensive-Lion-5, Oct 8, 2023.

1. When is There Going To Be A Option To Mass Deleting Friends

Xbox has been out for centuries and there still isnt a way to mass deleting friends...I have over 700+ friends and I need to clear up my Friends to people I actually still play with. Most people on my friends list are back from a few years or offline entirely. It would be such a grace to have implemented system to mass delete friends rather than spend 10-15 seconds deleting all my friends...it'll take me like a good 2 hours of constant Slect profile, Click Friend ship, click delete, then back out of profile to the next person. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....

submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Lion-5
    [link] [comments]

/u/Comprehensive-Lion-5, Oct 8, 2023
  2. H3PA80R Win User

How to Mass Remove Friends?

Sorry to say, but you have to delete them single friend by single friend. There is no mass option..
  3. SammieChaos Win User

xbox friends

I do not believe there is an option to mass delete friends on Xbox. You will need to go to each profile and remove them one at a time unfortunately. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Mass delete friends

Hi there,

At present, there is no way to mass delete friends, I'm afraid. You will have to remove people one by one.

Best,

L
  5. Mister Maka Win User

How do I delete all my messages on Xbox one???

Hey there KINGxRey.

I'm afraid there isn't an option to mass delete messages. Generally if they've been sitting there for more than 30 days they'll automatically be deleted, but if you want to remove them you'll need to go through and manually delete each one.
  6. Cejas12 Win User

Friends List

Unfortunately, you can't "mass delete" all your friends. You need to delete them one by one.
Thema:

When is There Going To Be A Option To Mass Deleting Friends

1. When is There Going To Be A Option To Mass Deleting Friends - Similar Threads - Going Option Mass

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?: I have an xbox. I have children. I have access restrictions set up for the children. Right now, however, they can put in a disc and play the game without signing in, or select the "play offline"...
  5. Why don’t I have the option to go back to the games I brought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t I have the option to go back to the games I brought: Please let me know at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 28689f72-fe84-44cd-bcf7-791c2542f8dd
  6. When I go to choose profile picture I don't have the option to upload my own what do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go to choose profile picture I don't have the option to upload my own what do I do?: I can't upload a custom profile... 419cf91d-52d8-4d3f-840f-285acad2b410
  7. Where did the “surprise me” option go? (Alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    Where did the “surprise me” option go? (Alpha): I am huge user of the “surprise me” random button. I have over 1100 titles installed and due to my OCD it’s hard for me to settle on a game sometimes. So hitting the random button helps alleviate...
  8. xbox360 cant download splinter cell games when i go to download it show option to buy not...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox360 cant download splinter cell games when i go to download it show option to buy not...: Hi, i have problem on my xbox 360, i bought on microsoft store splinter cell games(1, pandora tommorow, chaos theory and double agent) and when i log in on xbox 360 and find these games it just...
  9. Make a option to download all your xbox clips in 1 go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make a option to download all your xbox clips in 1 go: i'm always full on my xbox live storage so i always need to delete clips while i wan't to keep them :( so can you guys add a option in the xbox app to download them all to your pc in 1 click or...
  10. Option to go back to previous months in Daily challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option to go back to previous months in Daily challenge: Currently if a day is missed, you can use calendar to go back. For someone new to daily challenge, the option should be available to go back to previous months. e69a27fb-d0ae-49b8-921f-d234cef3c049