when is the update?

Discus and support when is the update? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Great I got 88 gig free lol Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maverick UNSC, Feb 13, 2014.

  1. when is the update?


    Great I got 88 gig free lol
     
    Flaming Pingu, Feb 14, 2014
    #16
  2. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    Time to find out how much space I got left..
     
    neilhorgan, Feb 14, 2014
    #17
  3. 217GB left for me, better than I expected lol. Really pleased with this update.
     
    PlatinumSpectre, Feb 14, 2014
    #18
  4. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest

    when is the update?

    Ok i just got the update

    Am i being thick but cant find anything new

    Were can i find the memory info ???

    And also i cant see any battery meter??
     
    SirSkunkalot, Feb 14, 2014
    #19
  5. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest
    Sorry found memory info 225 gigg free
     
    SirSkunkalot, Feb 14, 2014
    #20
  6. BALDYBOY
    BALDYBOY Guest
    Battery meter is next to the clock.
     
    BALDYBOY, Feb 14, 2014
    #21
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Got the update earlier.Just left it in instant on mode as well then turned it off for a bit.
     
    Daft Badger, Feb 15, 2014
    #22
  8. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

    when is the update?

    228GB free - better than I thought! have they changed something with the display/graphics?

    Been playing DR3 since the update and it looks slightly better than I remember?
     
    neilhorgan, Feb 15, 2014
    #23
  9. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I thought that as well Hog, but I calibrated my TV just after the upgrade, although as it happens I didn't have to tweak the settings much and normal TV looks no different. DR3 looks vastly different though. Can't see the battery life indicator but
    have disc space 154gb left
     
    John Dowding, Feb 15, 2014
    #24
  10. You have to press the xbox button while in the home screen to see the battery indicator. It shows next to the clock, bottom right.
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Feb 15, 2014
    #25
  11. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    @Genchy - From what I can make out it appears they've done something with the sharpening filter, which now results in a cleaner image to sub 1080p games - DR3 definitely looks a bit better
     
    neilhorgan, Feb 15, 2014
    #26
  12. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest
    I had to re calibrate kinect after the update as speech commands stopped working?
     
    SirSkunkalot, Oct 31, 2018
    #27
  13. SirSkunkalot Win User

    when is the update?

    I had to re calibrate kinect after the update as speech commands stopped working?
  14. neilhorgan Win User

    when is the update?

    228GB free - better than I thought! have they changed something with the display/graphics?

    Been playing DR3 since the update and it looks slightly better than I remember?
  15. BALDYBOY Win User

    when is the update?

    Battery meter is next to the clock.
  16. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    when is the update?

    Want to get drunk in a brewery? You know who not to call! lol
  17. Senses Fai1ed Win User

    when is the update?

    Funny, didn't have a problem giving a date before it got delayed :)
Thema:

when is the update?

Loading...
  1. when is the update? - Similar Threads - update

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  5. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  8. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  9. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  10. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...