WHEN IS THE MIC ISSUE GOING TO BE FIXED?

Discus and support WHEN IS THE MIC ISSUE GOING TO BE FIXED? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This issue has been going on since approximately November/December yet there is still no admission from Microsoft that this is their issue or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LFC Maestro23, May 26, 2015.

1. WHEN IS THE MIC ISSUE GOING TO BE FIXED?

This issue has been going on since approximately November/December yet there is still no admission from Microsoft that this is their issue or confirmation that a fix is on the way. This issue is that you can hear people through your headset but nobody can
    hear you. Every time this issue is brought up they put people through the ridiculous troubleshooting procedure that is ineffective because the issue isn't on our end. They've even told people to try new controllers (AND INTERNET PROVIDERS) etc. Is this a scam
    to try and get people to buy new accessories despite current ones not being faulty?

Here is an image which shows just a small sample of how many people are reporting this.
    http://i.imgur.com/K96nsYs.jpg

I suspect this is down to the preview program, I got a message inviting me to join several weeks ago and that's about when the problems began. I'll probably be told to post this in the accessories forum but why bother when the people administrating it pass
    over it and can't be bothered to do anything about it? Customer support is awful and Microsoft's handling of this issue has been nothing short of disgraceful.

If it is an issue with the preview program then why the **** are more people being invited to it? I've removed my enrollment in any of their future experiments, why the **** would anyone want to assist them in anything after this? At least have the decency
    to roll back the updates to anyone this rubbish was sent out to.

:)

LFC Maestro23, May 26, 2015
  2. When is the Vault going to be restocked?

I just want to know when the Vault is going to be restocked so I can use my gems before they become worthless. It's a simple question, and no, I'm not going to create a Twitter account just so I can follow XB Rewards.

A Rabid Hobo Yo, May 26, 2015
  3. When is the website going to be updated

Ya, Im wondering that to. Getting tired of just having the console to buy stuff... And sometimes, that doesnt work either...

Kinda getting tired of the lack of forum support to. :\

BrandonPotter0, May 26, 2015
  4. Fyer
    Fyer Guest

The communication problems within the preview program have been in party chat not MCC. Not to mention the fact that is the part of the preview.....to test things. That way they work when released to the public.

5. You'd think if a company puts out a preview and something important doesn't work they'd fix it rather than leaving it like that 5 months on, no?

Also this doesn't just apply to party chat, it doesn't work with Skype echo test or anything else either. If you try recording a message there's no sound.

LFC Maestro23, May 26, 2015
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    There is a massive problem right now. im in a party and it will tell the people im with iv left but when i look im still in a party and active yet i cant hear them and they cant hear me only way 2 fix it is to quit the party and reinvite or hard restart
    it happens alot

N7 Gh0stz, May 26, 2015
  7. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    I've been in the preview program from the start and have had no issues with the mic.

fyreball 72 is correct in writing,"...to mention the fact that is the part of the preview.....to test things. That way they work when released to the public.". The preview is not, like some seem to think, "Early access to great features that your friends
    don't have!". Lol.

Personally had to uninstall Windows 10 from the Lumia Icon today, too many bugs and features missing.. Now the preview for the X Box One and Windows 10 for the P.C. have been worth the minor aggravation.

J.R.G., May 26, 2015
  8. WHEN IS THE MIC ISSUE GOING TO BE FIXED?

did you submit it in the feedback forums?

Symbiote Prince, May 26, 2015
  9. Yeah talking about it here wont help you if you're in the preview program. You need to submit all feedback in their feedback forum for the preview program itself. You should be able to find the link in your email or on your dashboard.

Dr Black Bones, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: