When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me

Discus and support When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/DogeThe_Dog [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DogeThe_Dog, Jan 11, 2020.

1. When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me

/u/DogeThe_Dog, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Midnight Racer Win User

Xfinity App for Xbox One

I so hope one is coming. In fact i want them to update both the 360 and the One with their new app that was released to IOS. As that app allows streaming of live TV, and not just what is On Demand. Does anyone have anymore info about this?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

Xbox live keeps disconnecting while I'm watching Netflix

Hey PixalHomicide! Can you tell me a bit more about your issue? How often are you disconnected? Is it only in Netflix, or does this happen with other streaming apps or games? Does it occur when you're loading the app, when you're searching for a show or
    when you're streaming a video? The more details the better! Let us know. :)
  5. Kalueb Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/console-streaming Try that.
    Agreed with everyone responding to these answers. I have looked at this site numerous times and have signed up for when it is available for iOS. But the specific question as stated more than once is about streaming on Windows 10, NOT mobile. The site that
    you and the other ambassador posted to this thread is strictly for signing up for and info on the ability to stream to mobile devices. Does anyone know how long we will have to keep using the XBox Companion App to stream? Hopefully they are not taking it away
    before the new service is up and running.
  6. Derek24fan Win User

Twitch making system unresponsive

For me i go to watch anyone's live stream and it shows a black screen no video and the chat window doesn't update for what seems like forever then suddenly updates then about a few minutes later kicks me out of the app all together and i haven't even tried
    live streaming yet so i'd like to know when this damn update is coming out cause i want to live stream first The Amazing Spider-Man 2 when it comes out then my ultimate goal is to stream Batman Arkham Knight when it comes out but right now it's really broken
    so yeah
Thema:

When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me

1. When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me - Similar Threads - game streaming app

2. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  3. Green screen in some games and streaming apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Green screen in some games and streaming apps: My screen turns green (and occasionally like a mix of colors) while trying to watch some Netflix shows, Amazon prime shows and occasionally while playing games cba55c7d-8112-48b5-95f8-a27b3357498b
  4. When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues...: i have sound on every other componet of my PC owned xbox gmames but when i use the cloud no sound on my game. Why . 97144896-6d7e-434f-b371-dfbf4d564638
  5. How do I stream from console on the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from console on the Xbox game streaming app: Ive done all the steps but when I go to the console streaming section on the app nothings changed to allow me to do it any one know what's goin on? submitted by /u/torstan710 [link] [comments]
  6. Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App: When I use the game streaming app, I can use Xcloud, but when I try to set up a console, it says console streaming isn't available in my region yet. (I'm in San Jose) is this true? If not how can...
  7. Streaming App For Sale Apple Store Is Legit?? Not sure how with game stream in testing.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming App For Sale Apple Store Is Legit?? Not sure how with game stream in testing.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Maddoghalo1 [link] [comments]
  8. Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream: I dont know why, I already have it turned on on my console and have my power settings on instant turn on and everything but the app wont ask me to connect to my xbox, I can stream games with...
  9. Streaming app stuck on game stream from console

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming app stuck on game stream from console: Installed guns gore and gonolli 2 could not play due to bad pixelated graphics now can't disconnect from game l have cleared cache and all data signed out and signed back in still when I boot up...
  10. Xbox app game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app game stream mic not working: I am game streaming using the xbox app on pc. I turn mic on the top but still my mic won't work. If there's a fix please let me know. I've turned on the right mic in the xbox app settings....