When is the fix for starfields crashing issue on the series X gonna come out

Discus and support When is the fix for starfields crashing issue on the series X gonna come out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game crashes and sends me to dashboard literally every 30 to 40 minutes this needs to be sorted 2114f643-8c75-47f0-92b1-08e4dfe66593 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WoundedCOBRA, Sep 9, 2023.

1. WoundedCOBRA
    WoundedCOBRA Guest

Game crashes and sends me to dashboard literally every 30 to 40 minutes this needs to be sorted

:)

WoundedCOBRA, Sep 9, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you would like to play Starfield however, the game crashes on console that make the game less playable. To ensure this will be address let us follow the steps below:

• If you experience a crash or other issue while playing Starfield on your console, please use the Report a Problem app on your console so that our platform team can investigate. If you do not already have the Report a Problem app installed to your console, please download it from the Microsoft Store. For instructions on how to report a new problem or questions about the Report a Problem application, please read the following support article: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem.

Source: Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Tron0195 Win User

Starfield on my Xbox Series keeps crashing.

I'm gonna goto my friends house Sunday, he also has a series x and never crashes on starfield, so I'm going to copy his download onto my series x n see how that goes...
  4. Nulled Pixel Win User

Xbox series x keeps crashing during mid-game while playing destiny 2.

I also experience frequent crashes in destiny 2 since light falls release on my Xbox series x. The only other game that constantly crashes is starfield. No other game crashes, example: dead by daylight, Diablo 4 or cyberpunk. Seems to be a hardware issue that Microsoft refuses to officially acknowledge.
  5. One Lil Orphan Win User

Xbox series x crash

Hi is it can you tell me when a crash bug fix for xbox series x i coming out my xbox series x keeps freezing the game and crashes playing for 2 min then it turns off best regards theis
    Atm its an ongoing issuse, i find it happening most with AC:Val and COD:CW. It happens also with Rouge Company and MK11Ultimate.
  6. Stone Hardgod Win User

Starfield PC saved game causes 0x80004004 error on XBox

I'm only on Xbox, also. Loading Starfield save games from Series S to Series X and back.

The fix I suggested above doesn't always work. Since posting it here, I've seen it work about 30% of the time. Initially when it worked a few times consecutively, I thought it might be a relatively decent workaround, if not a semi-permanent solution.

I was wrong.

There have been times when Starfield doesn't appear at all in the Quick Resume menu, or does and then disappears from it, which in itself is odd, and makes me think QR is still a root or at least one factor contributing to this issue.

Since reporting my possible solution on 9/26/2023, I've needed many times to have one Xbox on, idling on its home screen, go to the other and log in, start Starfield there, and that will allow the game to sync saves between the Series X and Series X and vice versa.

I'm still waiting on a permanent fix from Bethesda or Microsoft on this issue.
Thema:

1. When is the fix for starfields crashing issue on the series X gonna come out - Similar Threads - fix starfields crashing

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  6. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this?: My Xbox controller only connects to the xbox when the controller is about 10cm away from the xbox when i move it away it disconnects and doesnt connect again until i bring it closer again. The...
  7. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  8. How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?: I have both a brand new Xbox series x and a brand new physical copy of starfield, and after installing the game I tried launching it only for it to try and take me to the store, that’s all it does...
  9. Starfield game froze and will not launch. How can this be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield game froze and will not launch. How can this be fixed?: Have been playing starfield about 16 hours. Now for past 2 days it will not launch and only shows frozen screen of a planet. No buttons on controller will do anything. My game is on game pass....
  10. Starfield keeps crashing to the xbox dashboard. Where is the fix for that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield keeps crashing to the xbox dashboard. Where is the fix for that?: Game keeps crashing every 15 minutes or so. Installed file size is 101.1GB, VERSION 1.7.23.0. Would really like to enjoy this game but cannot find a solution 714f6f3b-4923-44a2-bf7c-fdf4f3f23e22