When is fallout 4 going to be fixed and playable?

Discus and support When is fallout 4 going to be fixed and playable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the GOTY edition. Playing it on my series S. Game is unplayable. The main story to save nick valentine and the freedom trial will not work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ozmandoz, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Ozmandoz
    Ozmandoz Guest

I got the GOTY edition. Playing it on my series S. Game is unplayable. The main story to save nick valentine and the freedom trial will not work. Anytime you walk near that area it will freeze and crashes 100% of the time making it impossible to progress the main story.

Ive reported the issue to bethesda who gave me the generic copy paste answer like its my fault the game doesnt work.

If they actually read my ticket they would see that the mods section is irrelevant, turning my console off and on is also just a waste of time. Re installing the game does nothing and to top it off. 'Make a new save'

So humour me, i made a new save, walked straight to the east of diamond city to guess what? Freeze and crash. Thats the main storyline that is completely unplayable.

On the original xbox one i had zero issues. Why cant i play the game on my series S?

:)

Ozmandoz, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Ozmandoz Win User

You have given me great directions on how to report so i am grateful for your assistance Kyle :) hopefully they will address it but honestly the Bethesda customer service scripts was a battle to get through. I think i managed to break them away from it and im supposed to be contacted by a specilized team to help. They havent said anything for a couple days now but i am in hopes that they will look into it as its not just me that has the problem.

I will repost a comment if it is ever fixed but i guess for the time being. Take care and thank you
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

No problem Ozmandoz! Give it a few business days and you should hear back from Bethesda. The report you submitted will be investigated by the Xbox team too.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today. If you could let us know if we have answered your question or if there is something else we can assist you with?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Ozmandoz Win User

I dont have the original xbox one anymore but i remember putting the time in and having no issues at the time.

It is happening on the series s yes. Ever since i got a series s it seems to me im having alot or issues with games.

But thank you for the help as im about to get captures of it on my current play through and make a new save unmodded to really prove a point. It is too easy to replicate as there seems to be a threshold where it constantly happens.

Im glad you messaged me a human response because bethesda seem to not want to respond to anything thats not a copy and paste script
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Ozmandoz. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, have you responded to Bethesda advising them that the steps didn't work? They would be more equipped to help you with this problem.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Ozmandoz Win User

Thankyou for recommending what to do. Ive sent off a capture as its genuinely soo easy to replicate. Bethesda havent got back in touch with me though. Im trying to ask them if they want a capture too but no reply.

Hopefully they can fix it as its a shame for a game like fallout to be broken.
Thema:

1. When is fallout 4 going to be fixed and playable? - Similar Threads - fallout going fixed

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get...: installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get error codes(0x80070002) this specific code is for fallout 76 c7db3f18-2508-4c4c-bd90-195cb48bf7d6
  5. Just received Fallout 3 code. Go to redeem it and it tells me code has already been used...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just received Fallout 3 code. Go to redeem it and it tells me code has already been used...: Just received Fallout 3 code. Go to redeem it and it tells me code has already been used... How do I get a new code? I never redeemed my code. d51f963c-89b1-4121-bfdf-73dbd3b958d4
  6. WHERE DID MY FALLOUT 4 SEASON PASS GO?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE DID MY FALLOUT 4 SEASON PASS GO?!: hello, I had bought a fallout 4 season pass months ago. Had all dlc downlaokded and everything. Got rid of that Xbox and just bought another one last week. I then bought another copy of fallout 4....
  7. Fallout Shelter - Can I go back to a previous save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter - Can I go back to a previous save?: I started playing Fallout Shelter two days ago. It's been going fine, and I have been building up my shelter nicely and keeping my Dwellers happy. Well, fast forward to my current problem... I...
  8. WHY WONT FALLOUT 4 LOAD ? EITHER TELLS ME TO GO TO STORE OR REINSERT DISC OVER AND OVER.

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY WONT FALLOUT 4 LOAD ? EITHER TELLS ME TO GO TO STORE OR REINSERT DISC OVER AND OVER.: WHEN I RESTARTED NEW GAME IT SUDDENLY STARTED TELLING ME TO INSERT DISC WHICH WAS ALREADY IN CONSOLE OR GO TO STORE 809e8eb7-8c56-44e9-814b-e57e81b00b12
  9. Fallout 4 FREEZING when i try to go to MOD section in main menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 FREEZING when i try to go to MOD section in main menu: Hi, Like in the subject.. I write to Bethesda.... i done all everything they say. 1 - Power cycle 2 - Cable off 3 - Log out and delete account and log again (x1 account) 4 - delete and...
  10. I sign in today and go to play Fallout 4, only to see that my saved data isn't syncing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sign in today and go to play Fallout 4, only to see that my saved data isn't syncing ...: I sign in today and go to play Fallout 4, only to see that my saved data isn't syncing through the cloud so I had to settle for offline. I keep getting disconnected from partys out of nowhere. And...