When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer?

Discus and support When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, The last two weeks, there was an interresting offer about buying a movie for a free copy of Sonic Mania. Details here:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alan Vé, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Alan Vé
    Alan Vé Guest

When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer?

Hello,

The last two weeks, there was an interresting offer about buying a movie for a free copy of Sonic Mania.

Details here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/movies-and-tv/collection/top-deals-gamer-flicks-up-to-40-off/fs_gamerflicksale?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=oelFIBIMgTk&ranSiteID=oelFIBIMgTk-lIiCXzRqMIpsiMwRofEpRQ&epi=oelFIBIMgTk-lIiCXzRqMIpsiMwRofEpRQ&irgwc=1&OCID=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=%28ir__h9fxg92tbckfthefxkedz1fqem2xnfn9039m121v00%29%287593%29%281243925%29%28oelFIBIMgTk-lIiCXzRqMIpsiMwRofEpRQ%29%28%29&irclickid=_h9fxg92tbckfthefxkedz1fqem2xnfn9039m121v00

Wednesday, June 10, I buyed Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of light which was in the movie selection ( I checked on the store of my Xbox), then I waited 2 weeks to recieve the code... and there’s nothing on my Xbox Live messanging center. Can you please help
    me with that?

:)

Alan Vé, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

According to the sales from that site, that movie was not eligible for the promotion. The movie was part of a rental sale, but rentals are not part of the promotion. aka.ms/gamerflicks
  3. Alan Vé Win User

Strange, I remembered it being eligible for the promotion. And I really purchase the movie on the store, I am confirming you that I didn’t rent the movie.
  4. PromptedEwe10 Win User

Be sure to check the eligible product next time.
  5. Alan Vé Win User

But it was eligible! I swear! Somehow, the movie wasn’t in the list anymore for some reason.
  6. surfsquid Win User

Gamer Flicks Sonic Mania Code Offer

I think you'll need to contact xbox support directly to resolve this as it sounds like a store issue, I believe most people got their codes pretty quickly.
Thema:

1. When is coming/Where is the downloading code for Sonic Mania after the Gamer Flicks up offer? - Similar Threads - coming Where downloading

2. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  3. Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...: Plz and thank you for listening to my spiel 9406651a-56ee-4834-a1b2-d9432d7b6bdc
  4. New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    New games that should come on xbox cloud gaming: Me personally I think that xbox cloud gaming has done a good job bringing all the 2024 version of sports games back, but we need mortal kombat 1. I feel like it is essential to back the classic...
  5. Smoke started coming out of my Xbox one x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Smoke started coming out of my Xbox one x.: My Xbox one x has been off for several hours when it suddenly made a weird noise and smoke started coming out of it. It smelt like burning plastic. It still turns on but it heats up very quickly,...
  6. Is Roblox chat coming to xbox ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is Roblox chat coming to xbox ?: Hey,i made this question because i feel that it's something that doesn't need to be put to the side I think it's unfair that Roblox Use to have the feature were users could chat in game. I am...
  7. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  8. Is this where I come to complain about how much I hate Microsoft or Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is this where I come to complain about how much I hate Microsoft or Xbox?: I used to own Minecraft and Terraria, but I don't seem to anymore. I can't figure out why so I haven't been able to play either of them. submitted by /u/Uncooked_wonton [link] [comments]
  9. where did the 2 extra GB come from?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where did the 2 extra GB come from?: but why does it say 11 GB for my USB 1 GB for my cloud save 1 GB on my xbox but when i go to click on all devices it says 15 GB WHERE DID THE EXTRA 2 GB COME FROM?...
  10. Free games already on xbox one? Where did they come from

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free games already on xbox one? Where did they come from: Today i got a used xbox one from ebay and when i went though the normal setup, i went to the games and apps and i saw a few games which are titanfall, crimson dragon, max the curse of brotherhood,...