When installing games from the Xbox app on PC the progress reaches 100% then the download...

Discus and support When installing games from the Xbox app on PC the progress reaches 100% then the download... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the the title says, When downloading games from the Xbox App on PC the download reaches 100% then it tells me there was an error, code 0x800700005.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stipin, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Stipin
    Stipin Guest

When installing games from the Xbox app on PC the progress reaches 100% then the download...

As the the title says, When downloading games from the Xbox App on PC the download reaches 100% then it tells me there was an error, code 0x800700005.
    If I download the game from the microsoft store it installs perfectly, if I start the download on the xbox app it doesnt work even if I close xbox and try to finish the donload on the microsoft store app. Tried to contact support but received no help at all, wasted my last 2 months of gamepass until I discovered I could install the games from microsoft store.

:)

Stipin, Nov 19, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: