When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very...

Discus and support When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the last 3 builds the guide is having a hard time opening the menu for selected guide items its very delayed between time hitting menu button to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, Feb 28, 2020.

1. When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very...

For the last 3 builds the guide is having a hard time opening the menu for selected guide items its very delayed between time hitting menu button to seeing the menu I've reported it on the console

submitted by /u/MDKCODE187
    [link] [comments]

/u/MDKCODE187, Feb 28, 2020
  2. Leo Invictus Win User

xbox one media remote

Hi.

When you are using an app and want to get back to the Xbox home screen with the media remote, tap the Power On/Home button (the big "Xbox" button at the top) to reveal the guide and select "Home."

If you wish to completely close an app, press the Power On/Home button to access the guide, navigate the guide to highlight the app you wish to close, tap the Menu (hamburger) button, and navigate to "Quit" on the context menu.

This support page has more information about the Xbox media remote:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...-remote-info#064ff1f1d91d461e8939ca2fed2cd717
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I can’t download Red dead 2

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Highlight—but don’t select—My games & apps.

Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Refresh. Check for your item.

If you’re still not seeing your game or add-on, try powering off your console and then powering it on again.
  4. AirNebula732 Win User

Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet DLC problems

Also just incase

If you still aren’t seeing the DLC try these different methods:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Highlight—but don’t select—My games & apps.
    3. Press the Menu button on your controller, then select Refresh and check for your item.
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox One needs a Restart App or App Killer

You can always end an app by hitting the menu button to the right next to the guide button and then selecting quit.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Resetting the console but keeping all games and apps

Concrete guide:

1. Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide, and then select
      My games & apps > See all.
    2. In the games list, make sure the filter is set to
      All games.
    3. If you don't see your game or add-on, select
      Ready to install
      and see if it appears there.

If you still aren’t seeing your game or add-on:

1. Press the Xbox button the controller to open the guide.
    2. Highlight—but don’t select—My games & apps.
    3. Press the Menu button (three lines) on your controller, then select
      Refresh and check for your item.
Thema:

When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very...

1. When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very... - Similar Threads - guide selecting guide

2. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  3. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  4. Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off: Xbox One X, when I turn it off, the Guide Light on the front panel blinks for several minutes before it finally turns off on its own. It is getting proper ventilation all around, raise off the...
  5. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  7. My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?: When I normally press the xbox button the guide opens but today when I wanted to open it there came a weird message with the code: 0x80073d0f. I‘ve already done everything that the xbox support...
  8. My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f): My guide won't work. Whenever I try to access the guide by pressing the xbox logo on my controller it says, "Try launching again shortly" and then "If Guide still won't launch, reinstalling it...
  9. Won’t launch guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t launch guide: When I press the home guide button on the controller, all I get is that the guide couldn’t launch with error code 0x80073dof. I’ve never had this happen before. How do I fix this issue?...
  10. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...: I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works 8c9e7e91-d0e3-4051-b1f8-62d163855ebf