When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

Discus and support When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by EnxyWV, Mar 6, 2024.

1. EnxyWV
    EnxyWV Guest

When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this

:)

EnxyWV, Mar 6, 2024
  2. tozOL Win User

Cannot stream on mixer with Xbox one x

well, this is a joke tbh, I’m a twitch streamer, and podcaster, I have my new X, and quite simply, I’m getting these errors every time for the last two days.

Pissed isn’t the word, I want to play games for my community on the new X, however since Microsoft screwed the twitch App to hell, it’s bassically made the Xbox the worst place to stream games.

Does anybody actually have a fix for this, because I’m going to back PS4 to stream on twitch.......

One tiny other point, why Microsoft just can’t allow both Twitch and Mixer to exist and let us make the choice...it’s wrong and I’m telling you now, you are making not want to stream to my community from the Xbox, because right I simply can’t.
  3. Burst Axe Win User

So to the Xbox one fans only

Streaming my gameplay to twitch TV.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

How to turn "include my audio" option on from my pc

The only workaround for this is to buy a capture card and stream the gameplay to a pc, then stream that gameplay to twitch.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Twitch stream cannot hear my teammates EXCEPT when I mute myself

Hello MissInfamousBD,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you wanted to stream your game on Twitch allowing your teammates to be heard by your audience. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Based on our resources, allowing your teammates to be heard on your stream will depend on the game's settings. There are games you cannot stream the audio of other gamers that is on different platform. There is a feature in Twitch app that allows you to toggle party chat if you would like to request features or provide feedback. We suggest you send via Feedback Hub on PC or use this xboxrequests - XboxInsiders (reddit.com).

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. mgzin66 Win User
Thema:

1. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay - Similar Threads - i’m streaming twitch

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  5. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  6. I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not: I’ve signed in, and connected to the internet… but when I play a game it says I’m not signed in.. but I am… and when I try to go on the Microsoft store it says to check my network… so I did.. and...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. I’m not able to stream roblox games on the Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to stream roblox games on the Xbox series s.: this is troubling because I’m an upcoming content creator. Does anyone have a fix for this? I tried reinstalling twitch and roblox, relinking my account and nothing seems to work....
  9. I’m stream with my X-Box Series S using stream labs OBS. The IN GAME CHAT can not be heard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m stream with my X-Box Series S using stream labs OBS. The IN GAME CHAT can not be heard...: While I am streaming Fortnite on my Xbox with Streamlabs obs I can not hear the in game chat over stream. However, when I turn my controller off, chat instantly can be heard over stream. This...
  10. I’m trying to stream dead space remake on twitch but my Xbox blocks/pauses the stream when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to stream dead space remake on twitch but my Xbox blocks/pauses the stream when...: I’m streaming off an Xbox series x with no issues. But when i try to stream deadspace remake the live stream pauses and can’t seem to restart it through the Xbox until I switch to a different...