When im gonna get my cash and i have some private question my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse ...

Discus and support When im gonna get my cash and i have some private question my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; when im gonna have my cash and i want to start in youtuber video for unboxing microsoft like games and console to do publicity im gonna begin so... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by aR Pepino, Oct 25, 2016.

1. aR Pepino
    aR Pepino Guest

When im gonna get my cash and i have some private question my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse ...

when im gonna have my cash and i want to start in youtuber video for unboxing microsoft like games and console to do publicity im gonna begin so thanks you to help me thats gonna be 10 year i use a xbox and its gonna be a pleasure to do publicity for you
    thats gonna be very very appreciate thanks you again for your time for more information semd me email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

aR Pepino, Oct 25, 2016
  2. JoeBirch
    JoeBirch Guest
    Delete a gamertag associated with an email address

I have one two email addresses in my Microsoft family account

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** has gamertag=tag1

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** has gamertag=tag2

my objective is to get *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to have gamertag=tag1

but

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** already has a gamertag=tag2

so

How do i delete the gamertag from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***?

Is that possible?

JoeBirch, Oct 25, 2016
  3. FGras
    FGras Guest
    Changing Email adress

Hey people.

I want my xbox account linked to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** instead of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

I changed the email adress in the settings of
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

After that when I log in with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I don't get to the right xbox account.

I can only get to my xbox account if I log in with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

How do I fix this?

Greetings,

(yeah, it sounds a little bit confusing... )

FGras, Oct 25, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Pepino,

Unfortunately, we do not handle publicity requests. This is a forum for Xbox Live Rewards issues.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: