When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...

Discus and support When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Heard some cracking noises while starting watch dogs, is the series s damaged or is it the tv? 5f902a9e-a25b-4b9c-8e44-c8024d0abb86 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A A_0871, Dec 15, 2023.

1. A A_0871
    A A_0871 Guest

When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...

Heard some cracking noises while starting watch dogs, is the series s damaged or is it the tv?

:)

A A_0871, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Jeremy Grey Win User

When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the console, or the tv? And is my Series S permanently damaged?

Hello A A! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

Have you noticed any issues with your console since the noise?

If not

It is likely nothing to be concerned about.

The console are made with plastic components that will crack or sound like a light knock when they heat up with the console.

Unless you have noticed some type of issue there is not any cause for concern.

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums have a good rest of your day.

Regards,
  3. RobertBrown(: Win User

Losing stable connection while gaming online

i have a problem with my controller and turtle beach stealths 600’s series 2 disconnecting from my Xbox at random when I’m playing a game my audio starts getting all crackled and then lags and then disconnect from my Xbox.
  4. Flipsy-079761D4-E7B5 Win User

Sound cuts out????

Does anyone get a weird crackling sound like a slight static noise through their tv sometimes?
  5. IronBabar Win User

Summer Update Headset Audio Crackling

Yep I have the same problem. Crackling noise when going through the dashboard. Have you heard anything new about this ?
  6. Krometheus Win User

new xbox 360 slim hardware?

hmm ok because i just swapped my xbox 360 s and there is a slight buzzing noise is this normal?
Thema:

1. When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the... - Similar Threads - was starting game

2. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  3. My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming: I've tried everything with device manager but it doesn't change a single thing, i even tried using an external keyboard but the same thing happens. This issue first began a year ago when i just...
  4. Xbox games not starting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games not starting: Every time I try to launch a game the screen goes grey then goes back to the Home Screen then when I test multiplayer connection it says I need to sign in to play the game I then tried to hard...
  5. The game couldn't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    The game couldn't start: Guys please help me my games says : the game couldn't start. Try to downloading the game agian. That happened becuse i (Patchxex) help me pls [Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Mumin"]...
  6. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  7. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  8. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  9. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  10. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...