WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...

Discus and support WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELLO it seem in the last week when i am playing game's i am unlocking the achivements but i am not getting any pop up messages saying achivement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by robertmoaby, Aug 14, 2016.

1. robertmoaby
    robertmoaby Guest

WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...

HELLO it seem in the last week when i am playing game's i am unlocking the achivements but i am not getting any pop up messages saying achivement unlocked and what it is called also i am not hear the popping noise u that u hear that tells you have unlocked
    it etc.Any avdice how to fix this ? as the only way i can see i have unlocked achivement is at the dashboard that says SHARE SOMETHING TO XBOX LIVE whch just tells u basic info and other option i have to go look under my achivements.Thank you

:)

robertmoaby, Aug 14, 2016
  2. dans95tbird
    dans95tbird Guest
    Turtlebeach X32 and X42 No chat. Help!!!

I currently have both the Turtlebeach x32 and x42, Xbox Elite controller, and the chatpad. I have game audio through either headset and sounds great. Now the issue is that I have no chat, I have the chatpad connected to the elite controller and all firmware
    is updated. The chat mixer is turned all the way up and my game audio comes from the headset. I have checked all my settings and they are correct from what I can tell. I can see peoples speakers light up when they talk but I cant hear them and they cant hear
    me. Help!!!!

dans95tbird, Aug 14, 2016
  3. Loss of sound in games/chat

ive had this problem as well on my xbox. I did a full shutdown of the xbox and unplugged everything in the back for 20 minutes. Seems to hard reset everything and my xbox goes back to normal. See if that works for you too.

BIGDADDY B0MBER, Aug 14, 2016
  4. WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ...

Go to console settings from the dashboard and make sure notifications are turned on.

Paraffin Alien, Aug 18, 2016
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I UNLOCKED IT HELP

Go to console settings from the dashboard and make sure notifications are turned on.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

i cant connect to partys and games, certin ppl cant hear me

Hey Biggest, sorry to hear about the connection issues! This sounds a lot like a NAT issue (for which we have
    this guide), but let's see if we can locate the source of the issue. Can you connect to other players without issue? Can your friend connect to other players without issue? Please let us know!
  7. Ironwilled Win User

People cant hear me in game, but I hear them

Hi There,

See if there is anything in the trouble shooter that can help you out.

If you can hear others in a party or game but they can't hear you, try these solutions.

Solution 1: Make sure your headset is not muted

Check that the orange LED light next to the mute button is not on.

Solution 2: Power cycle your Xbox One console

For help, see How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console.

Solution 3: Re-associate your controller with your profile

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Kinect & devices > Devices & accessories.
    3. Under Assigned to, choose your gamertag.

Solution 4: Verify the NAT type for your network

Network Address Translation (NAT) lets you hide your IP address from devices that are not on your network. For more info about NAT, see the "Current network status" section at Network
    settings on Xbox One

Solution 5: Test your Xbox One Chat Headset

To test the headset, start a party (requires internet connectivity) to test the audio:
    1. Sign in to Xbox Live on your Xbox One console.
    2. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    3. Under Multiplayer, select Start a party. (You don't need to invite anyone for this test.)
    4. Make sure your mic is not muted in party chat.

Note You can use the Y button  on your controller to toggle mute on or off.

1. Make sure your headset is not muted and that the volume is turned up.
    2. Speak into the microphone. If your headset is working, you’ll see the ring around your gamerpic light up.

If you still can't hear your friends online after you've started a party, but you can hear sound while using in-game chat or another app like Skype, see You
    can't switch to party chat on Xbox One

Solution 6: Troubleshoot your connection

Check your connectivity by using the Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution

Link:
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/troubleshoot-chat-headset
  8. BIGDADDY B0MBER Win User

Loss of sound in games/chat

I have no sound when i play my games, others can hear me talk and i cant hear them. I get sound when i am at the dashboard making selections...wtf???
    ive had this problem as well on my xbox. I did a full shutdown of the xbox and unplugged everything in the back for 20 minutes. Seems to hard reset everything and my xbox goes back to normal. See if that works for you too.
  9. Theory of Game Win User

Why cant i send messages?

Sounds like you're under a communications suspension. You can log in at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    and click the orange hammer to see the details of the suspension, including the rule that was broken and when it ends. If you feel the suspension was issued in error and it lasts longer than 24 hours, you can request a case
    review there and the enforcement team will take a second look.
Thema:

1. WHEN I UNLOCK THE ACHIVEMENTS I CANT HEAR THE POPING SOUND AND SEE MESSAGE THAT TELLS ME I ... - Similar Threads - UNLOCK ACHIVEMENTS CANT

2. When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...: When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I do it correctly it shows loading a1f293fd-2069-473f-b812-c294788b53fb
  3. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  4. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  7. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  8. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  9. I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11): I don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when I unlock an achievement (using WINDOWS 11). I have tried the following thinngs: 1.- Uninstall Xbox Bar (power sheell) and Install again. 2.-...
  10. The Evil Within 2 Achivments are not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Evil Within 2 Achivments are not unlocking: So I've noticed that 2 achievements didn't unlock in the evil within 2, "Taken" and "Doing Some Detecting" I met the requirements for both the achievements and will have to restart the entire game...