When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

Discus and support When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by callum hargreaves, Jan 23, 2024.

1. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing it back up to the Xbox but it the Xbox wont do anything, there’s nothing coming up on my screen and there’s nothing wrong with the wires

:)

callum hargreaves, Jan 23, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like it’s booting up

Hello Callum H! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Have you tried doing a full power cycle of the console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for around 10 seconds, wait for it to fully shut down. Remove the power cord for 5 mins then connect and power back on?
  3. callum hargreaves Win User

When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like it’s booting up

Why do I have to pay for a repair when my Xbox is faulty and it’s not down to me and why can’t I speak to someone a person about this and not just messages in different chats
  4. Ringlercorp Win User

Cloud Sync Not Working

This moderator is clearly copying and pasting old data from the Xbox One days. This troubleshoot doesn’t work on Xbox Series X or S consoles.

“Cloud saved games” isn’t an option anymore.

I can’t find how to force a cloud sync. I can’t play Starfield on my other console in another room because the data won’t sync.

What’s the point of cloud saving if it doesn’t actually save???
  5. Rocket_31 Win User

Xbox Series X controller considered 2 in game (Windows) | Manette Xbox Series X considéré comme 2 en jeu (Windows)

Hi yes, with my XBOX ONE controller all is ok. When i use my XBOX SERIES X controller with cable, it's seem to be ok too.

It's really when i play with wireless on XBOX SERIES X controller....
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Xbox series S only home button working on controller

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Try this procedure, hope it helps: Plug the power cord back into your Xbox Series X|S; Turn on the control; Press and hold the sync button on your Xbox Series X|S; Press the sync button on the controller until the time it starts flashing rapidly, then release it.

Hope I helped and see you soon
Thema:

When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

1. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like... - Similar Threads - turn series controller

2. My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...: My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it died and not letting me turn it back on no matter how many cables I try wont even let me charge it again I...
  3. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  4. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...
  5. XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in: Hi, I recently got an Elite Series 2 controller and am super happy about it, but something is totally wrong unfortunately. 1. The controller will only switch on when I plug the USB C cable in,...
  6. My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in: Noticed yesterday controller getting low on battery so I plugged it in this morning the controller is completely dead and won't charge 6348e174-872b-40c4-9344-0e26ef6af345
  7. Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise: So like the title says I’ve got a custom controller for my Xbox Series One X and while the controller will turn on and off no other buttons respond besides the pairing button, I tried repairing it...
  8. My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...: My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help understanding why this happens and how to fix it...
  9. My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...: When I try to plug in my controller it won’t turn on and it has a ringing noise and I used fresh batteries and it still won’t work and if I plug in the same usb to another controller it works...
  10. My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...: So what does the battery symbol with the lightning bolt next to it mean? e15d5f09-747a-4384-8411-0d0d98cb2c7f