When I turn on my xbox one s controller it blinks twice then it syncs then it vibrates...

Discus and support When I turn on my xbox one s controller it blinks twice then it syncs then it vibrates... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It turns on then blinks twice, syncs then vibrates twice then turns off a8b9728b-e6f1-4e27-a73b-080312a5a73e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anonymous the 8th, Dec 28, 2023.

1. When I turn on my xbox one s controller it blinks twice then it syncs then it vibrates...

It turns on then blinks twice, syncs then vibrates twice then turns off

:)

Anonymous the 8th, Dec 28, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

When I turn on my xbox one s controller it blinks twice then it syncs then it vibrates twice and turns off what should I do

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Have you tried the following steps?
    Turn your console completely off and turn it back on by pressing and holding the Xbox  button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. Once the console turns off, unplug the power cable from the console for 30 seconds, and then plug the console back in. You must press the Xbox  button to start the console.

If your controller still won't connect to your console after completely turning your console off and then turning it back on, try connecting your controller directly to your console using a USB-C cable (or USB to micro-USB cable for Xbox One controllers).
    If the control works correctly with a wired connection, continue to the next step.

If the controller does not work when connected with a USB cable, carefully check that the problem is not related to the cable or port. Try a different cable or port or connect to another device. If you have verified that the cable and port work, and the controller does not work when plugged in, you should replace the controller (see "Replace the controller" below).

Update the control firmware. You can do this on your console by pressing the Xbox  button to open the guide, then selecting Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Controllers & headsets. Select "... on the controller you are trying to troubleshoot to check the firmware status. If you are unable to update your controller, go to "Further Troubleshooting".

You can learn more about how to connect and pair your controller to an Xbox console here:
    Pair an Xbox controller with the console
    If none of these steps resolve your controller connection issue, go to "Replace Controller" below.

The control does not turn on
    If you have already checked the battery level of your controller and the controller still does not turn on:
    Connect the controller directly to your console or Windows device using a USB cable.
    C (or USB to micro-USB cable for Xbox One controllers).
    If the control works correctly with a wired connection, continue to the next step.
    If the controller does not turn on, even when connected with a USB cable, the controller needs to be replaced (see "Replacing the Controller" below).

If your controller turns on when connected to a cable, try updating the controller's firmware:
    On a Windows PC, you can do this by installing the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store, then connecting the controller while the app is open.

On an Xbox console, press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Controllers & headsets. Select "..." on the controller you are troubleshooting to check the firmware status.
    If you can't update your controller, go to "Further Troubleshooting" below.

If the controller still does not power on without a wired connection after updating the firmware, the controller needs to be replaced (see "Replacing the Controller" below).

Additional troubleshooting
    If you are unable to update your controller or if your controller is experiencing issues after obtaining the latest firmware update, visit:
    I can't update my Xbox controller

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. GBTPV99K Win User

Xbox controller

I’ve been getting a problem with my controller lately. When I turn on my xbox and dont have a USB cable connected, it works fine, but when I want to use my USB cable, in a few seconds, it disconnects from xbox and goes into its blinking lights like
    if it where syncing. Then it turns back on and does the same thing with the blinking lights. I tried syncing it to my xbox while the USB cable is connected, but when I press the syncing button on the xbox, it doesnt blink when its syncing. Try a different
    cabble
  4. Smug Canvas Win User

Anyone having Xbox Series X Controller after update 5.17.3202.0

My controller vibrates twice and turns off then when I try to turn it on it starts flashing several times and turns off
  5. Smug Canvas Win User

Anyone having Xbox Series X Controller after update 5.17.3202.0

My controller vibrates twice and turns off then when I try to turn it on it starts flashing several times and turns off
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Why can't I pair my xbox controller or another controllers to my xbox but I can pair just fine on my phone? This issue always happens when I swap out cords on my controller.

Hello Dominic S, my name is zahir.

Have you tried to use a usb cable directly to the xbox and try to do a controller update.

A fast blinking light indicates that your Xbox controller is trying to connect to a console or PC. Slow blinking usually indicates that there is likely an issue with the battery pack. The most common causes of a blinking Xbox controller include: The controller battery is possibly drained or dying and must be replaced.

How do I resync my controller?

Turn on your Xbox One console and hold down the “SYNC” button on your controller simultaneously with the “SYNC” button on your console. Hold these buttons down together until the light on your controller begins to flash rapidly, then release both “SYNC” buttons.

If this does not work please use link for controller service.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
Thema:

When I turn on my xbox one s controller it blinks twice then it syncs then it vibrates...

1. When I turn on my xbox one s controller it blinks twice then it syncs then it vibrates... - Similar Threads - turn controller blinks

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. My controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't turn on: My controller won't turn on I used a wire for it and tried new batteries but it won't turn on but I was just using it this morning with a charging c cable bc536c90-da0b-4b12-9d3f-d8565e0ce9ce
  4. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  5. Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...: I've tried connecting controller manually but still just flashes, have also unplugged everything and checked leads etc but still doing the same thing! Any ideas please or has it had its day?...
  6. Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.: so my xbox one s controller ive had since 2019. Ive updated before. My xbox one s is not an option since it has a hard ware issue(no longer updates no matter how many times i try.) anyway. I...
  7. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  8. My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking...: My Xbox controller keeps on blinking but doesn't turn on and after a while the blinking stops, so I just have a controller that doesn't work in the end. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Every time a try to turn on my XBOX controller it turns on and blinks 7 or 8 times and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time a try to turn on my XBOX controller it turns on and blinks 7 or 8 times and...: Every time a try to turn on my XBOX controller it turns on and blinks 7 or 8 times and turns of can somebody help me e614a8a5-9afa-4a68-83c6-e8bf51eda3a1
  10. Xbox Wireless Controller blinks once and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller blinks once and turns off: So the Xbox wireless controller I use for PC just blinks once and turns off when I press the Xbox button. If I keep holding the the light keeps blinking until I stop holding it. The same also...