when I turn on my xbox it doesn't go off of the green loading screen at the very start

Discus and support when I turn on my xbox it doesn't go off of the green loading screen at the very start in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I turn on my xbox it doesn't go off of the green loading screen at the very start 452e37b5-4d8e-4066-956f-355cb241a762 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tobuscus rules5, Feb 28, 2017.

1. when I turn on my xbox it doesn't go off of the green loading screen at the very start

when I turn on my xbox it doesn't go off of the green loading screen at the very start

:)

Tobuscus rules5, Feb 28, 2017
  2. final bomber
    final bomber Guest
    Green Screen of Death...?

Im having the exact same problem when i turn on my xbox. first off when it turns on there is about a ten minute delay until i get to the green loading screen. once i get to the green loading screen nothing else happens, not even my kinect is powering on.
    ive let it stay on that screen for a max of 2 hours. i would appreciate it if someone could help me out.

final bomber, Feb 28, 2017
  3. Stuck on loading screen loop

Hi. My Xbox One is currently stuck looping on the green start up loading screen. It loads for about a minute then turns itself off and starts the cycle again. I've tried unplugging it completely but that hasn't worked. It just cut off while I was watching
    Netflix and then when I tried to turn it on again, this happened. Help!

TriggerHappyOli, Feb 28, 2017
  4. when I turn on my xbox it doesn't go off of the green loading screen at the very start

Hey there Tobuscus rules5,

Sorry to hear about the green screen issue you're seeing. Let's have you try this

guide
    to see if it helps out.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Mar 1, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: