when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

Discus and support when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Partha Pratim Baruah, Feb 22, 2024.

1. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off?

:)

Partha Pratim Baruah, Feb 22, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox power is still off

Hi, Partha! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

May I ask which power mode is your console set to? you can see this at Settings > General > Power Options.

Best regards.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox power is still off

Because the Xbox turns on enough to enter standby mode. When you kill the UPS you kill the power to the device so it has to do that
  4. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Partha! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

May I ask which power mode is your console set to? you can see this at Settings > General > Power Options.

Best regards.
  5. LucaAvvinti Win User

Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically.

It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as soon as I start a Series X|S game, the fan becomes so loud that I need to turn up the tv volume.. it’s quite distracting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

FYI - My Series X is a pre-order/launch day model.. and it sits in an open and well ventilated tv/entertainment stand*

In comparison, I owned an Xbox One S for three years and I never heard the fan on that.
    I’m having the exact same problem now. The only time my Xbox sounds loud is when running series x enhanced games, it’s completely fine on old gen games. Have you had this issue fixed or is it still a problem now?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x fan so loud and running hot

when I start up my console the fan makes a horrible sound like the fan is being jerked back then it quickly jerks forward then kicks in as normal i did hear that everyone had this problem and it was going to get some kind of patch just wondering if anyone else hears/has the same thing happen when they turn there console on only happens when booting up.just wondering if this is part of the problem or if it's just something that happens to everyone when booting the console up
    Hi

That is not a 'known issue'. The Series X console should not be loud, not in the dashboard or when playing games. And my Series X console doesn't make a horrible sound when I turn it on.

Your console has a hardware fault that can't be fixed by a software patch. You'll need to get it replaced.
Thema:

when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

1. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox... - Similar Threads - turn ups series

2. What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?: When I turn on my game it turns on it stays on but it dosent show up on my tv im not sure what to do. bc0030ca-e886-4315-aa0a-a91d01ad7c00
  3. series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up: as stated, my series s will turn on and 30 seconds or less it turns off. e4f15b1f-85b0-44da-8b22-aa984ffb7a3b
  4. XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps...: XBox one turns on and then keeps playing the start up tune for about 30 seconds then keeps playing the shut down tune and turns off then does it all again on it's own and does this over and...
  5. When I turn on my Xbox nothing shows up on the screen and then the fan stops.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox nothing shows up on the screen and then the fan stops.: I just dusted off my xbox series x and tried to turn it on but when i did Nothing showed up on the screen, and then eventually the fan stopped. when i try to turn it off The home button still...
  6. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  7. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  8. Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.: Every time I turn on my console I have to go through the whole console setup process with the app. I’ve read similar issues in this community and here’s what I have already checked. I have the Dec...
  9. my Xbox series s is instantly overheating not when I turn it on but as soon as I load up a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series s is instantly overheating not when I turn it on but as soon as I load up a...: within 10 seconds it instantly overheats as soon as I load up a game 3935e64c-7879-436d-af6c-e1b0821607c4
  10. Xbox series X power up issues. Light turns on but xbox does not power up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X power up issues. Light turns on but xbox does not power up: Upon hitting the power button , the light and fan turns on with no visuals on screen and the xbox seems abnormally quiet. Nothing on the screen comes up at all and within in a minute the xbox...