When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not.

Discus and support When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not. 2c836b18-423e-45a8-8704-5d2fe9be207e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smyrl shake, Jan 9, 2024.

1. smyrl shake
    smyrl shake Guest

When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not.

:)

smyrl shake, Jan 9, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Smyrl, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I am sorry you are going through this.

Try following these steps to fix the problem:

- Try linking your payment method from a different browser or device, using the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

- Link your debit or credit card to a PayPal account and try to make the purchase using that payment method. This method is usually simple and equally secure.

- If none of the above solutions work, wait 48 hours without attempting to link any new payment method to your account. This may allow any temporary block to be removed.

Best regards, Khaji
  3. Darii Damian Win User

When I try to put the card in my xbox account it shows me that the data is incorrect

from what I understand, you didn't read my question... I bought with this card yesterday, the region is Argentina because I'm in Argentina, it shows me the error that the card data is incorrect
  4. Sodangidni Win User

When I try to put the card in my xbox account it shows me that the data is incorrect

Hello, Darii D. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

I regret to inform you that Ukraine is not a country supported by Xbox.

In addition to that, in order to make purchases, your account region, the Xbox marketplace, and your payment method needs to be the same.

So, as you’re using an Ukraine card and you’re currently living in Ukraine, the Microsoft store will not allow you to buy content.

You can review the list of supported markets here:

https://www.xbox.com/regions
  5. Sodangidni Win User

I read your question correctly, and I take the opportunity to let you know that bypassing geographical restrictions is against Microsoft terms of use.

Unfortunately, Ukraine is not a supported region.
    So your Ukraine card can’t be used to purchase in the Argentinian marketplace.

Note: Please avoid sharing personal information, and sensitive data like your credit card number. As community members, we’re not able to access your account or information, and anyone on the internet can view what we comment.
  6. AlexHill2006 Win User

XBOX 360 will not sign into XBOX Live (through downloading a profile or sign up)

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for the tips but unfortunately these are not helping me. If I put in my correct credentials, it then tells me there's a problem, but when I intentionally enter my password incorrectly, it then tells me that the (incorrect) password didn't work and to try typing it again.
Thema:

1. When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not. - Similar Threads - try card tells

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  4. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  5. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  6. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  9. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  10. every time i try to enter my card it tells me check the info you entered it doesn't match...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i try to enter my card it tells me check the info you entered it doesn't match...: i was trying to buy some vbucks on a new account for a friend and when i tried putting in my card it told me "check the info you entered it doesn't match the info for this card" even though...