when I try to start Dragon Quest 11 on game pass, I cannot get in the game.

Discus and support when I try to start Dragon Quest 11 on game pass, I cannot get in the game. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; whenever I try to start Dragon Quest 11 on game pass, I cannot get in the game. I just stuck in a almost debug like manu that says "MapJumpMenu" with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by roywang25, May 31, 2021.

1. roywang25
    roywang25 Guest

whenever I try to start Dragon Quest 11 on game pass, I cannot get in the game. I just stuck in a almost debug like manu that says "MapJumpMenu" with a blue "clear Preload" on the left. I tried to reinstall the game and it didn't help.

:)

roywang25, May 31, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. coco meat train Win User

What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

The only game I got was Spiderman on PS4. Planning on finishing up Dragon Quest 11 before starting that one.
  4. PrimePikachu Win User

Xbox GamePass Quest

too qualify for the quest was I supposed to have Game Pass before September because I got game pass to do the quest and Cannot find it in my Game pass tab also when I try to check progress its says quest ineligible and I have already gotten 5 achievements
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Anyone watching the VGAs?

Wait, Dragons Dogma came out this year? I thought it was an '11 title. I'm starting to get back into it as I never finished it. I'm on a really boring quest where I have to prove a guys innocence? I thought that Wyrm quests would be about, you know, WYRMS.
  6. speedy212 Win User

Game pass quest

you cannot get the points if you have already completed the achievements before the start date for game pass quest was before the 1st june.
Thema:

1. when I try to start Dragon Quest 11 on game pass, I cannot get in the game. - Similar Threads - try start Dragon

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  5. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...
  6. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...
  7. Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to start a stream on twitch, my friends tell me that they can only see a...: I can’t stream because of this and I love streaming!! Help please!? fbe502d9-0ccb-473d-8b22-2f5b9a9c8827
  8. Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again: I played medieval dynasty on pc via xbox app and i wanted play it on xbox ( i’m using same account on both devices) but unfortunatelly i had to start again. Is it possible that can be some fix to...
  9. My xbox one s console won't turn on, but the fan keeps trying to start if i plug it in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s console won't turn on, but the fan keeps trying to start if i plug it in. It...: I don't understand why it's doing this, but i have a hunch. My little sister got some cleaner on it but i don't think any actually got inside, so i don't think it's that. I've tried a hard reboot...
  10. Xbox series x crashes to home screen when trying to start most games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x crashes to home screen when trying to start most games.: had this issue for months. tried power cycling and multiple console wipes and re setups. examples of games include. fortnite injustice 2, mk 11, remnant 2 and others. no eeror message, just game...