When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass

Discus and support When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i recently changed my pc and when i was setting it up it merged my Gmail and Hotmail and now i can't access my main game pass account and it takes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rayan AL-İTAİBİ, Dec 27, 2023.

1. When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass

Hi i recently changed my pc and when i was setting it up it merged my Gmail and Hotmail and now i can't access my main game pass account and it takes me to my 2018 game pass account which I don't use because of that i cant cancel my subscription to change it to new one. please help i am paying for a service i cant use

:)

Rayan AL-İTAİBİ, Dec 27, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass

Hi Rayan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Ensure you are using the correct email to access your main account; if an email is already associated with an account, it cannot be associated with another account.

Check your email inbox for messages from Microsoft or Xbox, this may help you confirm which email is associated with the account. You can also use your phone number to sign in, if it's associated with your main Game Pass account.

If you cannot access the account at all, you'll need to contact your bank to cancel/refund the subscription charges; Microsoft can only assist further if you have access to the account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. C_L_M Win User

hotmail address associated with old xbox gamertag was removed from old microsoft account. Need help recovering gamertag.

I signed into the gamertag/xbox account earlier today, realised it was linked to an old hotmail address, and was trying to change the associated MS account's email from that hotmail address to my gmail address.
  4. BashoreRecovery Win User

Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it wont sign in due to "Suspicous activity"

Alright, Then can you tell me why when i try to sign in through gmail it redirects me to a random gmail account i dont remember using?
  5. goekesc Win User

nothing posts

okay. let's try this here since i can't seem to get the post to work any other way. i have a new WP7 phone. i want to use my hotmail as my primary WLID and unify my accounts. i originally made my xbox account with my gmail. i logged into my old hotmail today.
    i then went into the xbox settings to change the xbox accoutn association and got rejected--it says there's an xbox account associated with my hotmail (i don't remember setting this up, and in fact didn't have an xbox when i last used the account) is there
    a way to transfer the xbox accoutn from gmail association to hotmail association? or am i better off making my gmail my primary WLID?
  6. BashoreRecovery Win User

Lost my old xbox account email and cant use my xbox account, i have the password but it wont sign in due to "Suspicous activity"

i dont have access to any of the old phone numbers or gmails on it either would there be ANY possible way to recover it? Im pretty sure it got hacked due to years of inactivity. I spent a lot of money on games through that account so i would like to get it back
    A thing to add, if i try to sign in using my old outlook email through GMAIL it redirects me to a random email i dont remember using ever.
Thema:

1. When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass - Similar Threads - try sign gmail

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  4. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  9. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  10. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]