When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...

Discus and support When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have another Microsoft account that I use today I attempted to log into it and it said "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ahmed KT, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Ahmed KT
    Ahmed KT Guest

When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...

Hello, I have another Microsoft account that I use today I attempted to log into it and it said "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." This is very strange because I have emails from Microsoft on that account regarding password reset and more. This happened today when I tried to sign into my Microsoft account to play Minecraft. I selected my other account, which still appeared (picture attached) even though it says "does not exist" when I tried to sign in. After I clicked it a pop-up showed up talking about Windows Hello which I never set up (I attached a picture). Then I clicked okay and it asked me to send a code to an email address I had never seen before. I did not send the code because they would have access to my account if I did. What do you think I should do? I also used the Microsoft support tool and it said the same thing that my account does not exist.
    When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification... [​IMG]

When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification... [​IMG]

:)

Ahmed KT, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Ahmed KT Win User

When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification email code it shows a email I have never seen before

Good Afternoon,

I attempted to use your solutions but none worked. After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their system. As for the recovery I was given the same answer, which was the email provided has no account associated with it. This is extremely disappointing especially because I purchased Minecraft for 35$ cad and I no longer have access to it. It is asking me to pay again to play it even though I have already purchased it once. I was wondering if there is something you can do to help me with this.

Best Regards,

Suleyman S.
  3. Ahmed KT Win User

When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification email code it shows a email I have never seen before

Hey Jhon,

Last time I used the account was about 1 year or so I mainly use it for games.

Regards,

Ahmed.
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Ahmed, my name is Jhon, it will be a pleasure to help you.

Unfortunately, if you deleted or deleted your email account, it is now impossible to recover it and you say you haven't used it for over a year. The other option, which I don't know if it is possible, is to create another account exactly the same as the one you had before.

If your account had been hacked or lost recently it would be different and by filling out the account recovery form you would have already recovered it, but if it was permanently deleted that account practically no longer exists.

Anyway, here is the account recovery link for you to try, hope is the last thing that is lost:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Here are some additional tips to better protect your Microsoft account so that the same thing doesn't happen to you again:

1. Enable two-step verification. Two-step verification adds an extra layer of security to your account by requiring you to enter a security code in addition to your password.

2. Set a strong password. Your password must be at least 12 characters and must include a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.

3. Do not share your password with anyone. Your password is private and you should not share it with anyone, not even your friends or family.

4. Keep your software up to date. Microsoft periodically releases security updates for its products. It is important to install these updates as soon as possible to protect yourself from the latest security threats.

5. Be careful of scams. Scammers often use phishing and malware to steal people's passwords. If you receive an email or message asking you to provide your password, be careful. Do not give your password to anyone you do not know and trust.

By following these tips you can help protect your Microsoft account and personal data. Next time pay more attention to notifications.

For your reference, I have included a link where you can find more details about the solutions I suggested.

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...icrosoft-628538c2-7006-33bb-5ef4-c917657362b9

I hope this helps! Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
    Jhon
  5. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Ahmed, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Your account may have been hacked and deleted. To better isolate the problem since when you did not use said account?

Best regards
    Jhon
  6. QuintenRF Win User

I have an xbox live account but xbox says i don't?

Hello, when I try to sign in on that website. It says the same error (Account does not exist).
Thema:

1. When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification... - Similar Threads - try sign says

2. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  3. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  4. Trying to sign into an new Xbox x/s with the email but it says it doesn't exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into an new Xbox x/s with the email but it says it doesn't exist: Having a problem signing in the account. It is already sign in to an older Xbox linked to game pass. When i try to sign in to the new Xbox it says that the email doesn't exist. any help would be...
  5. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  6. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  7. when i try to sign in to my cloud gaming account it takes me to the xbox site and says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i try to sign in to my cloud gaming account it takes me to the xbox site and says...: when i try to sign in to my cloud gaming account it takes me to the xbox site and says Hang on a moment while we sign you out. then something else EDIT: Moved FROM Outlook / Web / Outlook.com /...
  8. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...: then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e
  9. I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...: As above. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling. Never signed in before as far as I’m aware. 56ca4d5e-13a6-4898-ad29-d44deceab6e2
  10. Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 11 Xbox App says I'm not connected to the internet when I try to sign in: I've tried a number of fixes now and no matter what I do, the Xbox App will not let me sign in. I consistently get a page that says "You're not connected to the internet. Check your connection and...