When I try to set my storage to my :D drive on the xbox games app it says I cant set my...

Discus and support When I try to set my storage to my :D drive on the xbox games app it says I cant set my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to set my storage to my :D drive on the xbox games app it says I cant set my default folder to that folder and it says it on all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon Viet, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Brandon Viet
    Brandon Viet Guest

When I try to set my storage to my :D drive on the xbox games app it says I cant set my...

When I try to set my storage to my When I try to set my storage to my :D drive on the xbox games app it says I cant set my... :D drive on the xbox games app it says I cant set my default folder to that folder and it says it on all of my folders. I have it set to where in general it goes to :d drive but even that wont work. I have tried to reset the app, Delete it and redownload it and made sure my drive was formatted correctly none of that has worked.

:)

Brandon Viet, Aug 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: